[CL] JUVENTUS vs Lyon [August 7th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
I think it's the opposite. In this format teams with better quality especially in attack will trump teams that try to overachieve with better tactics, preparation and fitness- which is usually Juve. Isn't that why Juve and Atleti are good at 2-legged ties but loses finals?
I think PSG, Bayern and ManCity are the favourites in this format.
The luck factor is definitely bigger when you play 1 game. Also, I have a feeling that PSG might fall against Atalanta, same as Lyon- they have not played for 5 months (with the exeption of FR Cup match)+ Atalanta are in a good form. And City are not through yet, Real seems to be in a better form then they were back in March.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
The week of THE match is on
FAKE
A
N

- - - Updated - - -

I think it's the opposite. In this format teams with better quality especially in attack will trump teams that try to overachieve with better tactics, preparation and fitness- which is usually Juve. Isn't that why Juve and Atleti are good at 2-legged ties but loses finals?
I think PSG, Bayern and ManCity are the favourites in this format.
Well said, Sir.

- - - Updated - - -

why do you like it?

in last page you said you have no excitement for this match. now you say you like it

so which one is it
:lol:

tenor.gif

- - - Updated - - -

But how excited are you about the current team?
:lol:

mortal-kombat-x-sub-zero-magic-pozadina-19932_L.jpg

Last edited:

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Start Pjanic, him going to Barca straight after CL should motivate him to bow out with a masterpiece, give him the chance to prove himself.

Beckham had one of bis best games in United jersey in a similar situation. I'm sure SAF regretted not starting him in that game.

Last edited:

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
If he plays Matuidi and Rabiot as a RCM he should be fired on the spot. It's a horrid combination.
As much as I hate matuidi, but I can’t think of any combination of midfield three made up of our players that will strike fear into opponents. All of our midfielders look like whores waiting to be fugged.

Pjanic - mentally as weak as his jawline
Matuidi - zero threat in attack
Ramsey - a whisper away from shattering
khedira - best news to opponents

Bentancur - three man mark him as his midfield partners are useless

Given our useless midfielders, I really wonder why wouldn’t Sarri play some of our attackers or defenders in midfield such as.

—bonucci-bentancur-higuain-

This already look more promising than any of our midfield three this season.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
why do you like it?

in last page you said you have no excitement for this match. now you say you like it

so which one is it
Ah you talk to me :sorryball:??
Im just trolling ... :blaise:

yeah am not excited... what you think ... the scenario of the game is already known for many of us.... they will defend and counter and we will move around them like lost chickens... neither Sarri nor the players will find the way ....

if we will win , it is pure individual skill or hit and miss moment so....

yaaaaah ...Juve and CL ... the hate story ...the unmatched couples ...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
e4e69856fcef029c8ce8b1e7008ddf55.jpg

That midfield :inter:

Matuidi starting? Rabiot at RCM? Bentancur as regista? Horrible combination.

Berna starting is just the icing on this shit cake.
This is a constant in my 13 years presence on Tuz as a member. Someone, somewhere, predicts a Juve line-up 3 to 5 days before matchday. Tuz doesn't like the predicted line up and goes crazy, cursing the manager.
And it's hilarious because the predicted line up is never the actual line up, but Tuz's reaction is always the same.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
This is a constant in my 13 years presence on Tuz as a member. Someone, somewhere, predicts a Juve line-up 3 to 5 days before matchday. Tuz doesn't like the predicted line up and goes crazy, cursing the manager.
And it's hilarious because the predicted line up is never the actual line up, but Tuz's reaction is always the same.
giphy.gif

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
If there was no meltdown or complaining on Tuz it would be boring and i would not put it past Sarri to start tuidi in this game.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
But then you have to play Danilo.

Pick your poison.

I personally prefer a right hand side of Berna-Cuads. As bad as Berna is, he's still more threatening going forward than Danilo.

Also, I don't think that Dybala will start, too risky with the injury.
We have to score goals though. Put fucking Demiral at RB for all I care. Bernardeschi is shambolic. He can't even "cross to Ronaldo". At least Cuadrado will hit a dozen balls in that area.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)