[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (25 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
snoop said:
Since Winning two scudettos in a row is called problem? :pumpkin:

Dude FFS, Since when is not winning CL is called a Failure? We won it twice, in 1985 and 1996. You are talking like Winning Scudetto is nothing at all. It's his second fucking year, and has two scudettos so far. It's not that big fucking deal maybe, but respect him for that at least Idiot. :disagree:

Look at you FFS, you are a joke, you come everyday with your child behaviours "capeLOL" "CRAPello" "CrapeLOL" :lol:
and we will get NO farther with CRAPello, CapeLOL, or whatever I decide to call him..

you are part of the football ignorant minority, my friend

funny how ppl on 2 different forums are referring to him the way I do

watch and learn, kid

Buy on AliExpress.com

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
ThaiGunner said:
Why should we fear Milan? Their back four has a combined age of something like 500. They might do well in Series A...but were they to play in the Premier League...

Anyway, I wish that we could have kept playing Italian teams till the end. Seriously, the fast free flowing Spanish teams pose bigger threats to us than the old, slow and one dimensional Italian teams.
only do well in serie A? THEY HAVE BEEN TO THE FINAL IN 2003 (WON) AND 2005 and now they are in the semi's, you should have respect for a team that beat bayern munich 4-1 a team that owned you last season

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
ThaiGunner said:
Actually, let me correct myself. Milan are a lot like you...but not exactly the same. They have Kaka and Shevchenko....while you have Ibra and Del Piero. :D
I can't make a comparison myself. Milan just doesn't seem to be motivated when they're up against "lesser" competition in general. Which is why Milan tends to faulter more in Serie A when compared to Juve -- whose strength is playing the stronger teams closely but also the lesser teams well.

It's also why Milan tends to flub CL eliminations where they feel they have a clear advantage -- for example, I think Milan's chances are better against Barca than they are against Villarreal (they will just take things more seriously and are less likely to let their guard down, it seems).

There's definitely a reason why Juve has only made it to the quarterfinals once in the past 5 years and Milan has done it 4 times. Milan and Juve are on two different levels when it comes to CL play of late.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
denco said:

Someone said under Capello , Roma played nice football , but of cos as i keep telling you that was Zeman's team which Capello took over and more or less stole his style of play just making them harder to beat
If he was such a great coach why are not playing the same like Roma did, well because he is using Lippi's style which he inherited and just making us harder to beat with adding his customary 2 dm to his side. He does not change a team as he has no style of his own, he just copies his predecessor and adds his dms thats all.
Yep scudetto 29 here we come and the likes of Bettega and whoever will be satisfied but they are doing absoloutely nothing in our quest for Cl. If they are all there next season, we will not win it, i guarantee you
I can't but appreciate the analysis you did here, I admire it and I can't but agree with it.

May I add to the work of Capello in a team, or the result of his departure. Because of him not developing any playing strategy or game plan, he tends to destroy the team after his departure. Due to him just adding a block in a previous system, his departure makes this unfit block fall and thus leave a huge gap behind.

After his days at Milan, we all saw how much Milan needed to recover, and it was until Fetih Terim that the team started to regain shape.

Another example is Roma, after being title contenders, they were relgation battlers last year.

Now someone (I don't mean anyone in particular) will tell me that Real Madrid came to win the CL one year after his departure. However, they suffered big time in their league and another thing, he only stayed there one season, so he couldn't cause much damage.

So I get to conclude that Capello is not only an opportunist with a reputation stolen from the work of others, but he also leaves so much crap behind that it takes a while for someone to clean.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Vinman said:
and we will get NO farther with CRAPello, CapeLOL, or whatever I decide to call him..

you are part of the football ignorant minority, my friend

funny how ppl on 2 different forums are referring to him the way I do

watch and learn, kid
I am watching and learning how we will lose the scudetto in the end of this season :pumpkin:

the funny thing is you say before every match that we will lose, and when we lose (which is once in the league), you appear again "SEE I TOLD YOU, I KNEW IT!!!" with the capital letters ofcourse. Anyway easy on your keyboard man ..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
I can't but appreciate the analysis you did here, I admire it and I can't but agree with it.

May I add to the work of Capello in a team, or the result of his departure. Because of him not developing any playing strategy or game plan, he tends to destroy the team after his departure. Due to him just adding a block in a previous system, his departure makes this unfit block fall and thus leave a huge gap behind.

After his days at Milan, we all saw how much Milan needed to recover, and it was until Fetih Terim that the team started to regain shape.

Another example is Roma, after being title contenders, they were relgation battlers last year.

Now someone will tell me that Real Madrid came to win the CL one year after his departure. However, they sufferen big time in their league and another thing, he only stayed there one season, so he couldn't cause much damage.

So I get to conclude that Capello is not only an opportunist with a reputation stolen from the work of others, but he also leaves so much crap behind that it takes a while for someone to clean.
I guess I know who is that "someone" :lol:

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
I know you said it earlier, but I meant in general in my post.
since you know it, then you remember my answer to this post and how it is a wrong aproach. So I won't bother to reply again :eyebrows:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
since you know it, then you remember my answer to this post and how it is a wrong aproach. So I won't bother to reply again :eyebrows:
I am not waiting for your reply, please refer to my PM.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
engonga said:
what happened to u?how can u change ur opinions so fast??????
kovac is not bad,he sometimes does serious errors but he is a very good substitute to thuram.at the beginning of the seasomn, u wanted him to begin ahead of thuram.
nedved:no,he is not over and u said it just 2 weeks ago.
trezeguet:how do u want him to score if he doesnt receive good balls????he sometimes also misses like all strikers in the world
capello:yes capello is a good coach,i dont need to prove it to u.
but just tell me the name of another coach who kept his team first in the serie a for 70 succesive weeks,he is the first one to congratulate for our results in italy.
i agree his tactics dont work good in europe but it doesnt mean he is a bad coach.
throwing a cup on tv is a nonsense because this red card didnt effect a lot the team.they didnt do anything before so why u were so nervous?????????
although u were the first one to expect this 0-0 and this bad performance.
zlatan:tu sais mieux que moi qu'il est un des meilleurs joueurs du monde.il a peut etre des problemes psychologiques ou physiques et il faut les resoudre avnt tout mais tu peux rien dire en ce qui concerne ses abilités techniques.
So one cannot realize he was mistaken?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
On a slightly different topic, did anyone watch the boro v basle match yesterday? apparently boro were losing 3-0 on aggregate and had conceded an away goal which meant they had to score 4 goals. They astonishingly came back with four goals to win and TBH proberly deserved it too. After watching that game I feel so sick infact the EPL teams are well known for their comebacks they have a huge history for it. Liverpool v Alaves, Man u v Bayern and not forgetting last years CL final. Seriously thats exactly what we needed on tuesday the embarrasing thing is it actually took us 60 odd minutes to even test their goalkeeper. Now I know some excuses that may be used already (like " oh but they took on crapper teams and it was luck") but TBH it was the level of commitment and passion that showed it all there players certainly seem to have that whilst for some strange reasons especially in Juve we just aint got that, infact prior to the arsenal game i asked a question to the fellow juvention faithfuls about our best comebacks and TBH they really aint that great if anything in all our comebacks we have always managed to score an away goal. Something is seriously lacking... and I dont know but I think it may be something from an italian football perspective rather than just Juve.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
ThaiGunner said:
Seriously, if Arsenal get through the semi, I hope to God that we will play Milan with extremely old defence, rather than the free flowing Barca with Ronadinho and Messi.
Don't worry about that extremely old defense..worry about that offense that has a top scorer (NOT RONALDINHO) and more goals than Barca in CL

Kaka-Sheva-Inzaghi-Gilardino

Good Luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)