[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (24 Viewers)

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
giovanotti said:
It is not a shame to be knocked out from the 1/4 fin,but it is shame that Arsenal make you look like Porsmouth!
That's bit of a reach. Portsmouth would definitely have given us tougher times. You are shamefully disgracing Pompey, man.

:smoke:

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
Forza-Fortuna said:
If that's so, As long as Arsenal don't fear Milan like they didn't fear us, and not allow flat-top sheva to get the ball, then they can win the final..

I think Barca can win tho, away goal.. and then Milan have to come out and play = the bastards

Why should we fear Milan? Their back four has a combined age of something like 500. They might do well in Series A...but were they to play in the Premier League...

Anyway, I wish that we could have kept playing Italian teams till the end. Seriously, the fast free flowing Spanish teams pose bigger threats to us than the old, slow and one dimensional Italian teams.

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
ThaiGunner said:
Why should we fear Milan? Their back four has a combined age of something like 500. They might do well in Series A...but were they to play in the Premier League...

Anyway, I wish that we could have kept playing Italian teams till the end. Seriously, the fast free flowing Spanish teams pose bigger threats to us than the old, slow and one dimensional Italian teams.

Don't be an idiot. Milan aren't like Juve, they are incompetent over long periods.. but they have players around the team that could win them the CL this year.

If they weren't so prone to self-destruction.

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
Forza-Fortuna said:
Don't be an idiot. Milan aren't like Juve, they are incompetent over long periods.. but they have players around the team that could win them the CL this year.

If they weren't so prone to self-destruction.
Milan are exactly just like you. You know how they got through the last round? The same you got through the round of 16....by pure luck.

Lyon were ripping them to shreds. Unfortuntately (but luckily for Milan), they thought they were already in the semifinal. Hence the lapses of concentration...and the last two goals.

So you don't act like an idiot who believes the Series A is the best thing since sliced bread. The fact of the matter is that teams like Portsmouth would give Juve and Milan a run for their money, were they in Series A.... Well maybe not to that extreme. But you see my point?

And here's final thought: Barca will rape Milan the same way we did Juve in the first leg of our tie.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
ThaiGunner said:
If Wenger thinks the way you do you are almost certainly guaranteed a thrashing at the hands of AC Milan.

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
Desmond said:
If Wenger thinks the way you do you are almost certainly guaranteed a thrashing at the hands of AC Milan.
Seriously, if Arsenal get through the semi, I hope to God that we will play Milan with extremely old defence, rather than the free flowing Barca with Ronadinho and Messi.

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
Desmond said:
Well then here's a statistic for you: AC Milan have never lost a semi final over two legs in the Champions' League, IIRC.
There's always the first time.... Arsenal had never qualified for the semifinal in the CL before this past Wednesday either....and we all knew what happened. :)

Beto

Nov 3, 2005
Hanaukyo said:
I could care less about sour juventus fans. I read through the thread, and NO one complained when nedved got red, if zlatan had got red everyopen would ahve exploded. zlatan had a very nice nick down to nedveds shot earlier but nobody mentioned it. ZLATAN IS TOO GOOD FOR JUVE. and Del peiro SUCKS! HE is old and slow and always injured.

Zlatan deserve to play for a better team, jvuentus only shoots long balls, hahaha
Wow!!! IT'S LIKE YOU READ MY MIND. that is almost exactly what i wanted to say

DP blows

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I have always supported the team & the coach & I always defended all the players & Capello just to see our moment of glory in the CL So with all my respect,I will let out what I was kepting in myself all this time................Buffon:always a pleasure to see u love u man,U dont deserve to be in this match.................Zambro:Stable,Fast...........Canna:Very good in defence but so slow & dont know how to start any attack................Kovac:Go play in Croitia.........Chiellini:LOL..............Nedved:U r over man,so nervous & can handle himself........Mutu:SUCKED though he isnt playing in his position...........Emerson:So fuckn slow but actually had a good season......................Trezeguet:A hatrick in a game & Blind in another...................Zlatan:My advise to U go get some trainnig in the summer & also a thicytrest or else U will have to go back to MALMO...........................................................& FINALLY the man of the moment CRAPELLO:U were right Vinman in everything u said on this man,SORRY for supporting him,4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2 4_4_2,get some lessons in coaching CRAP or retire & leave us alone.I had to let out,U cant imagine how I feel right now,I actually throw a cup on the T.V & broke it from the side when Nedved got the RED! I will be out for at least a month,I cant stand discussing anything about Juve!!!!!!!
what happened to u?how can u change ur opinions so fast??????
kovac is not bad,he sometimes does serious errors but he is a very good substitute to thuram.at the beginning of the seasomn, u wanted him to begin ahead of thuram.
nedved:no,he is not over and u said it just 2 weeks ago.
trezeguet:how do u want him to score if he doesnt receive good balls????he sometimes also misses like all strikers in the world
capello:yes capello is a good coach,i dont need to prove it to u.
but just tell me the name of another coach who kept his team first in the serie a for 70 succesive weeks,he is the first one to congratulate for our results in italy.
i agree his tactics dont work good in europe but it doesnt mean he is a bad coach.
throwing a cup on tv is a nonsense because this red card didnt effect a lot the team.they didnt do anything before so why u were so nervous?????????
although u were the first one to expect this 0-0 and this bad performance.
zlatan:tu sais mieux que moi qu'il est un des meilleurs joueurs du monde.il a peut etre des problemes psychologiques ou physiques et il faut les resoudre avnt tout mais tu peux rien dire en ce qui concerne ses abilités techniques.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Hanaukyo said:
I could care less about sour juventus fans. I read through the thread, and NO one complained when nedved got red, if zlatan had got red everyopen would ahve exploded. zlatan had a very nice nick down to nedveds shot earlier but nobody mentioned it. ZLATAN IS TOO GOOD FOR JUVE. and Del peiro SUCKS! HE is old and slow and always injured.

Zlatan deserve to play for a better team, jvuentus only shoots long balls, hahaha
Did it ever occur to you Nedved played his heart out last night, and that's why we are not blasting him? Next time Zlatan takes his finger out of his asshole and actually seems to give a damn, perhaps we wont have a reason to criticise him. Until then, you can take your bullshit to your biased compatriots in the streets of Stockholm...I'm sure that laughable lot will believe you.

Del Piero might be old and slow and always injured, however he will always have something that Ibrahimovic doesn't. That something is called CLASS, a quality that is about as foreign to you as the club Juventus.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
ThaiGunner said:
That's bit of a reach. Portsmouth would definitely have given us tougher times. You are shamefully disgracing Pompey, man.

:smoke:
I would like to say that we will meet again,but to bad ,you're gonna rifle in the UEFA Cup next season.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Vinman said:
you are the biggest idiot on this forum

maybe, I'm that much smarter than you, and saw our problems over a year ago, and the ONLY thing that saved our asses last year was the talent of the PLAYERS, and not our completely inept coach

I now understand why you love CRAPello so much...

you have so much in common
Since when Winning two scudettos in a row is called problem? :pumpkin:

Dude FFS, Since when is not winning CL is called a Failure? We won it twice, in 1985 and 1996. You are talking like Winning Scudetto is nothing at all. It's his second fucking year, and has two scudettos so far. It's not that big fucking deal maybe, but respect him for that at least Idiot. :disagree:

Look at you FFS, you are a joke, you come everyday with your childish comments "capeLOL" "CRAPello" "CrapeLOL" :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)