[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ok, seriously now, if capello stays, i dont see us doing anything in europe. i mean what are you capello defenders saying now, second season in the row we loose to 5th team in epl. and who said our DM s-cks, yes but thats again coach problem, why he had to use that 4-4-2 again then? yes, i know, because it works in seria a, is the answer. i tell you, if we would have a player like gerrard, or someone like him, then we could play so, because emerson could do his dirty work and gerrard would concentrate more on going forward. vieira, well his not bad, but he makes SO MUCH mistakes and gets yellows because of that, and thats a big problem, because of that he cant always play, we need consistentsy!

why cap has to leave is because we cant just go on with this 4-4-2 in europe. i am no coach myself but i have said it before, nedved quality comes out in the middle.

The problem is, we could talk about buying new players like riquelme, but if we keep playing 4-4-2 then where those new players go? i tell you where, they just get new position, like mutu for example, his a striker, why you guys ask him to defend, if his a striker, whats next? we buy eto and make him a dm?

some guys here say that ancelotti s-cked when he used henry on the wing, and look how good he is and bla bla bla, but capello IS DOING THE SAME THING with mutu. his a scorer fgs, i dont hate ibra, but why ibra has to play upfront, if he cant score, while mutu who can score and has scored a lot of goals in his parma days for example, has to play on the wing? jee, jee, i know, again who should play then if camo was missing, but why then not start with other formation?

we need goals today, didnt we? then why not used 4-3-3 instead, or i dont know what, heck arsenal used only henry as theyr only striker, why not used this formation then as well, with only trez

------trez-----
--mutu-nedved--
-olivera-emerson-zambro
etc etc

well, i dont know, i am not coach, fgs cap is so expierenced, he should be used to with these kind of situations when some players are missing? i just dont get it anymore, why cap is so highly rated, he really s--ks in europe.

so first thing, get rid of cap, then start buy new players, like riquelme for nedved position and why not rosicky if cant get gerrard. and this two dm-s thing just isnt working, maby if we get new dm-s only then.

I blame capello that we got rid of tacchi, a player whos heart was with juve, quality player, i know some now say we got vieira, BUT WHY? why we needed to buy him, when we had tacchi. Vieira was one of the moust mistakes making player in epl.
and what we have in backup now, gianni and blasi who doesnt play always even DM but also as a defender(again why those differant positions capello?) and then we have olivera who imo is better than gianni and blasi, but capello again doesnt like him, like he didnt like tacchi. AND FOR GOD SAKE, now we are going to buy zanetti, WHy? why we had to sell tacchi whos better than zanetti.

sorry, but the problem IS capello. there is no need to buy riquelme, gerrard or who else, if we dont change our tactics

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I am proud to announce the creation of the "FABIO CAPELLO AT JUVE FOR LIFE FANCLUB" our mission is to ensure that Capello remains head coach of La Vecchia Signora for years to come and gives us the same great feeling he has given US watching Juve in Europe these last two seasons at his helm...

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I watched some La Apetura over my varsity holiday and was impressed by a Boca forward called Rodrigo Palacio ( if I got it right). I was even happier when we were linked with him in the January transfer window. I wonder if we can still get him. He's about 22

Sep 28, 2002
IncuboRossonero said:
I am proud to announce the creation of the "FABIO CAPELLO AT JUVE FOR LIFE FANCLUB" our mission is to ensure that Capello remains head coach of La Vecchia Signora for years to come and gives us the same great feeling he has given US watching Juve in Europe these last two seasons at his helm...
fuck you nicola. arsenal will destroy you in the final.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
nori said:
no it is aimar (and juve can afford to by him)
No, we can't, nor the two players I've mentioned, I think Capello is expecting Cristano Zanetti to fill in for Nedved next season. :ferocious

xchloe007x

Jan 31, 2006

:shifty: ......

jon4647

Sep 26, 2004
IncuboRossonero said:
yeah and i`m gonna support ancelotti at milan for lvie..so i can watch milan in "memorable" finals....:faq1:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
IncuboRossonero said:

:lol2:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)