[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (5 Viewers)

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Maresca said:
zalayeta, a player who has .. , no skills
To be honest is there currently anyone who can control the ball. Mutu, Zlatan as the most notable examples. I wonder if dribbling, first touch etc are even being trained.

juv_10

Jul 13, 2002
Maresca said:
Capello is one the most stupid coaches I have ever seen, He wanted to swith to 3 attackers.. ok any good coach would have told mutu to go to attack and change his position.. what does cap do? he brings zalayeta, a player who has no selfconfidence, no skills.. :disagree:

so he can keep playing with his stupid long balls

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_Kosova said:
We need players that play with there HEARTS!!
Thats what I wanted to hear from you Kosova:).

Stuart said:
Well, well, well. What can I say? Another horrible European performance from a team who are supposed to be one of the best in the world. I knew I could count on that jackass Capello to play long fucking balls when we needed goals. What a fucking cunt. Even worse, he was satisfied with the display. Please Juve, get this asshole out of the club. Andy, Vinman, Denco and myself said from the very beginning that Capello was tactically inept and his tactics would result in Juve's downfall. Do you people now realise that last season's loss to Liverpool was not a one off thing? This is Capello's Juve, this is how we'll play under him. I hardly visit the forums anymore but just reading this thread it's interesting to see how many of the Capello lovers have turned on him all of a sudden. Anyways, that's water under the bridge and so is our CL season. Fuck you Capello, fuck you!

It's good to see you back, Stu.

Mozart

F*ck the media
Feb 3, 2006
bacongrytor said:
yeah the crappy old del suckio would make a big difference... not.
Sell Zlatan so I can stop follow this crappy team.

This will be fun...

WTF?......get the hell out of here ..this is JUVENTUS FC not ZLATAN FC...

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
bacongrytor said:
yeah the crappy old del suckio would make a big difference... not.
Sell Zlatan so I can stop follow this crappy team.

This will be fun...
It would be great we would have "Ibrahimovic" and "Juve supporter because of Ibrahimovic" out of here.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Stuart said:
People are talking about Riquelme, Joaquin and a lot of other potential signings but my honest opinion is that no player can make a difference at Juve unless Capello changes his tactics. Our slow, motonous, predictable style of play is down to Capello, not the players, and if we sign Joaquin and Cap tells the boys to play long balls we're still going to lose. We need a managerial change more than anything else.
:agree: thats the thing, FIRST SACK CAPELLO, then buy those players, nedved is old and mutu is striker fgs

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Our backline stuck 2 their end of the bargain IMO, CANNAVARO, BUFFON & ZAMBROTTA, hats off for your service. Kovac and Chiellini were'nt 2 bad either - going foward, we were absolute shit except Pav. Ibra was screwin up big time as usual, Trezz could'nt get service, Mutu was played outa position...........it's sad - All in all, us going through would have been a tragedy 2 football. the better performing team one period

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Brixity said:
Here r the skysports ratings 4 our fallen soldiers -

Gianluigi Buffon
Gianluca Zambrotta
Robert Kovac
Fabio Cannavaro
Giorgio Chiellini
Emerson
Giuliano Giannichedda
Pavel Nedved
Adrian Mutu
David Trezeguet
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Federico Balzaretti
(Sub) 5
Marcelo Zalayeta
(Sub) 5

I cant say I disagree with these ratings. Gigi has been the highest rated player by skysports for 3 of the 4 games he's played in the CL
We should have used my formation of 2 Buffons, 5 Zambrottas, and 4 Cannas. When is this human cloning thing coming around anyway?

Yeah, well I won't join the chorus of "__<insert insult here>___, Capello!" That was me in the second leg of the Bremen match -- the rest with Arsenal was just a formality.

Enough with the complaints and swearing. We need passion. We need talented players who give their all like Buffon and Rambo and Canna. We need DP and his leadership on the pitch. We need players who dig deep when the cards are down rather than throw tantrums and get lousy red cards.

We have a lot of those players. But we need a coach who can bring that spirit out of them and not bring out their frustrations instead. We need a coach that's more than one-dimensional in how he approaches elimination competitions and big games. Sure, we need to durabilty to win the Scudetto, but if we have any serious interest in making an impact in Europe, we need someone who admits mistakes, learns from them, and corrects them in future matches.

There's still a lot of good to salvage from this season. But not getting past the quarterfinals in the CL as last season is clearly a disappointment and an expectation we should have had from the outset. If we don't live up to expectations, changes must be made. After this performance, nobody can hide behind excuses...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)