[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (5 Viewers)

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
disgusting display...i went to bed in 60th minute....absolutely shit

we need to focus on young players! DP isnt gonna be there forever and we seen this whole season that we are like chickens with no heads when DP is not on the pitch.

WELL DONE to IBRAHIMOVIC though, he continues to impress:tdown: :tdown:
he is the shitest player in world football....hes up there with robert huth

im not being racist here but i think the reason buffon canna zamvrotta and del piero play good is because there italian, because they got pride in the country, the team, the colours and the history of the club.

encouroging for WORLD CUP at least!

nowing our bad luck but ibrahimovich will get italian passport and come to germany with the AZZURRI hahahahahaha

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 30, 2006
Fuck you Crapello, please leave and take your shit (ibra) with you
We want Lippi, Tacchi, Miccoli, Maresca back
Or at least get us a new coach, Vialli or what ever; please moggi, please, throw this fucking crapello out of torino

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
serfaraaz said:
adrian mutu does not play well in ucl maybe we need totti and cassano
Or maybe we need a coach with a bit of tactical sense. Mutu has been playing out of position all season long so we can't expect him to produce miracles.

Edge

Jun 14, 2004
Juve is a team that has always had creativity in its history, Platini, Baggio, Zidane, a fantastia, but now the team have none of these creative players, its our main problem for quite a while, how we are 9 points clear in Serie A is beyond me, the standard must be completely shite these days.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Stuart said:
Or maybe we need a coach with a bit of tactical sense. Mutu has been playing out of position all season long so we can't expect him to produce miracles.
Capello is one the most stupid coaches I have ever seen, He wanted to swith to 3 attackers.. ok any good coach would have told mutu to go to attack and change his position.. what does cap do? he brings zalayeta, a player who has no selfconfidence, no skills.. :disagree:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Since im just fucked up of capello, ill join the "anti capello avatr" movement.

We are out and deservedly.

Kudos to Nedved,Xambrotta.Canna and buffon which are the only players that showed some urgency specially nedved. Sadly we have some behaviour truobles in our team...and all this is to blame capello too.

Capello is the reason of every single problem in our team... but not only him, il blame the TRIADE yeah!!! MOggi and company for letting this disaster happen!!

and worse! they will let Capello stay one season more-------

We definitely need to revamp this team.. but above all our managerial team!!

SPLIT THE TRIADE AND SEND CAPELLO TO MADRID WITH ZLATAN!

ENUFF IS ENUFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and one more thing.... I LOVE DEL PIERO! AND WE NEED OUR CAPTAIN!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)