[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (11 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Well TBH I expected this spent the past week nurturing the wound. It hurts but not as much as it polly hurts those who still had faith in Juve. We suck big time. Capello and ibrah should leave immediately. We need a new appraoch a fresh approach a new manager and a striker with a brain. Next season it is... next season it is....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
*Juventino* said:
NEDVED'S FUCKING RED CARDS MAKE ME SICK... HE BETTER FUCK HIMSELF IN CZECH OR SOMETING... NOT IN JUVE... FOR GOD FUCKING SAke....:(:(:(
:tdown:

oh come on!

he's the only one who played with his heart tonight. Who cares about the red card. This might be the last CL game of his life.

He gives everything, and doesn't calculate.

FORZA la FURIA CECA!

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
Elvin said:
that's cool actually :D
NO, it's not. Because Del Piero (my favourite, btw) is not on the pitch, because it's putting more nervousism on our players, a nervousism they'll keep also for the last matches of SerieA. It's not useful, it's even oputtin our scudetto at risk.
They are not fit, but singing "Go to work" and emptying the Scirea, it's not wise.
This players are not worthless, the scudetto is practically ours!

jon4647

Sep 26, 2004
*Juventino* said:
NEDVED'S FUCKING RED CARDS MAKE ME SICK... HE BETTER FUCK HIMSELF IN CZECH OR SOMETING... NOT IN JUVE... FOR GOD FUCKING SAke....:(:(:(
ur over reacting....nedved red card was predictable...
hes frustrated jsut like camo in the 1st leg....
our only attacking player on the pitch..i really feel sorry for nedved and camo...they get the blame just because of the red card..do u think juve will score even without those reds ?

Starfleets

Mar 17, 2006
Juve started well, had alot of the ball before being down to 10 men but didnt create much. Arsenal however, should have scored at least once with the chances they had.

Goodbye Juve fans, now im gonna look for some Villareal fans to torment

Aug 26, 2003
WE SUCK!! ITS JUST A BIG JOKE what JUVE IS doing!!!

its clearly not Capellos fault that Ibrahimovic is a lazy selfish guy and that Trez can't make passes for 2 m. But its his fault for our stupid style of playing!!!

I hope we bring in a new coach, and change our style of play its just a shame what we showed again! we are not worthy of winning the CL!!!

only players that gave there all were Zambrotta, Buffon and Neved (eventhough he made a very stupid faul)!!

I am so angry!

We deserve to go out! End of story!

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Geof said:
:tdown:

oh come on!

he's the only one who played with his heart tonight. Who cares about the red card. This might be the last CL game of his life.

He gives everything, and doesn't calculate.

FORZA la FURIA CECA!
I could be his replacement then (if just given to get me physically on condition). I would be just as useful - getting stupid yellow cards but playing with even more passion for the club. Nedved's time is over IMHO.

Forza-Fortuna

Apr 1, 2006
Juventus are a disgrace to european and italian football.

Arsenal have taken the game to Juventus at both legs, home and away.

They have played some very good football, could have, and should have taken their chances here in turin.

Lehmann hasn't really been tested over 180mins+

three players sent off in two games.

14 offsides.

Pathetic.

Good for Arsenal, may they get as far as they deserve.

Someone kill Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)