[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (13 Viewers)

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Actually till now there are almost 50,000 tickets sold & it is not the time to talk about fans,Juve have the the largest number of fans in europe & anyone know this,we just don't have enough fans in Torino!

the stadium is empty..choreography a JOKE and management's relationship with its fans is pitiful...

THe juve fans abroad offer SH*T during home games..that and 5 cents will get you booted out of the CL..

home field advantage is supposed to mean SOMETHING..its means DICK when you have no fans to support you

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
humm !
many absences : thuram, del, vieira,camo, zebi.....
I smell a revolution from our bench is coming !!
fighters we were and fighters we will !
1 hour to go guys !

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
- 1 hour, so i must take the first beer.

give everything, gebt alles, dé todo , dia tutto , donnez tout , dê tudo , 让一切

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
IncuboRossonero said:
the stadium is empty..choreography a JOKE and management's relationship with its fans is pitiful...

THe juve fans abroad offer SH*T during home games..that and 5 cents will get you booted out of the CL..

home field advantage is supposed to mean SOMETHING..its means DICK when you have no fans to support you
ahh, but in serie a we have paparesta :agree:

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
mark77 said:
SKY say he's not injured. Capello decided to play Kovac instead of Lilian. WHAT???

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! that´s not true!!!???

KOVAC???? ohhh my god!!!!

We will play with a complet new team!!!

SO = NO CHANCE!!!!!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
JuveTrueChamps said:
Lol yeah just did, editted the first post.
its cool, were buggered. I believe Thuram is simply much faster than kovac.. not by much but still, and atleast we could have had good cover for any injuries to our centre backs.. now we are really buggered.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)