[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (28 Viewers)

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
its cool, were buggered. I believe Thuram is simply much faster than kovac.. not by much but still, and atleast we could have had good cover for any injuries to our centre backs.. now we are really buggered.

what if cap has another plan for tonight show ??

jgunner84

Mar 28, 2006
Smaller but full!!!

Every damn team move to a bigger stadium ,and the only team I know will move to a smaller one are JUVE!
You know I don't think size of the stadium is actually very important. We need a bigger one because we need the revenue from it. Juve are winning scudetta every year so I don't think finance is going to be a big problem for Juve.

The most important thing is that the atmosphere should be good. Look at Liverpool's Anfield- Only 45000 capacity but the atmosphere is electric and it is feared by opposing teams. That is more important.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
zizoufan said:
what if cap has another plan for tonight show ??
Lets hope so.. anything but long balls will do fine. Kovac played this weekend right? he must have thought by handling trevisos attack he can handle arsenals.

Anyway whose gonna be our captain? Cana? or Buffon?

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Well, the atmosphere in Delle Alpi is incredibly poor because it's always empty, but the amount of sound produced by the fans is still good. Maybe reducing the capacity to 40.000 IS a good idea, so that it doesn't look so bad.

Oh, and nowadays teams only generate about 20-30% of their income from ticket sales. The rest is from sponsors and tv money.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Official lineups:

4-4-2

Buffon
Zambrotta-Kovac-Cannavaro-Chiellini
Mutu-Emerson-Giannichedda-Nedved
Ibrahimovic-Trezeguet

Arsenal

Lehman
Eboué-Touré-Senderos-Flamini
Ljungberg-Fabregas-Gilberto-Reyes
Hleb
Henry

Stimpy

Dec 6, 2005
Shyne said:
buffon
zambrotta, thuram, cannavaro, chielleni
mutu, gianchedda?, emerson, nedved
trezegol, ibra

still a strong lineup, especially defensively. only concern is emerson's partner. if it were me, i would change the formation, but capello will not which means were going to have blasi or gianchedda as emersons partner. that is the only weak link imo.

I think also that this is a very strong one. we can win also without 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)