[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (23 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
mark77 said:
Bad news guys,(read on another site) Thuram injured himself during the warm-up. Kovac takes his place.

Henry vs Kovac.

DOOMED!!! :(
We certainly are..:frown: I hope ofcourse that skysports are just hearing things and its capello who injured himself instead.

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
when things get desperate i believe we'll be seeing buffon going up and play
haha........he was a midfielder to begin with after all
before a goalkeeper
now that would be interesting.......i'd definitely love to see him scoring his 1st goal for juventus

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
vs fiorentina its not a big concern cause we can move chielleni into cannavaro's positions, kovac for thuram, and zambrotta and balzaretti as lb and rb.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Shyne said:
vs fiorentina its not a big concern cause we can move chielleni into cannavaro's positions, kovac for thuram, and zambrotta and balzaretti as lb and rb.
nah, Cap will play Zebina in the centre. :tdown:

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Shyne said:

I would prefer to use Gianicheda in the defence, he played some good games there with Lazio.

Shixian

Sep 4, 2005
IlDivinCodino said:
i think lehmann is a good for nothing keeper and its a joke that he would say he is the best number one for Germany
i do hope juve can seriously take good advantage of arsenal's fragile defense
if their defense is lousy, they wun keep a clean sheet in CL for so many matches..

just waiting for Juve to destroy that record they r going for..

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Espectro said:
Oh how I wish that this is true, finally our managment are going to see the mistake they did by loaning Tudor.
Is there a possibility in bringing them back? I know you can do that in football manager.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)