[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (23 Viewers)

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
giovanotti said:
Welcome back,and I hope you're wrong.
Thanks, I hope so too :)

And thanks Phrozen. Although I believe Arsenal's midfielders will panic if we manage to score early. Henry's certainly a great captain, but we'll have to see his influence in case Arsenal concede early.

And about the English mentality, I agree with you. But can you really call Arsenal an English club? :D

Oct 1, 2002
Sir Sebastian said:
If this was winning 11:

-----------------Buffon---------------------

------ --thuram---Kovac---canna ------------

Balza---------------------------------Zambrotta

------------------Emerson-------------------

---------Mutu-----------------Nedved-------

---------------------Trez----------------------
it's winning ten, not 11

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Bad news guys,(read on another site) Thuram injured himself during the warm-up. Kovac takes his place.

Henry vs Kovac.

DOOMED!!! :(

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
buffon
zambrotta, thuram, cannavaro, chielleni
mutu, gianchedda?, emerson, nedved
trezegol, ibra

still a strong lineup, especially defensively. only concern is emerson's partner. if it were me, i would change the formation, but capello will not which means were going to have blasi or gianchedda as emersons partner. that is the only weak link imo.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
JuventusFan said:
Thanks, I hope so too :)

And thanks Phrozen. Although I believe Arsenal's midfielders will panic if we manage to score early. Henry's certainly a great captain, but we'll have to see his influence in case Arsenal concede early.

And about the English mentality, I agree with you. But can you really call Arsenal an English club? :D
:D I was expecting that as a counter reply. Its funny how the Arsenal are all being hyped up for this match by the british media. Jamie carragher of liverpool on sky sports gave some inside information to arsenal and wished them the best. Although they may not be english on the pitch.. they certainly seem to be in the dressing room.. hint hint gilberto picture for those who know what I mean ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)