[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (2 Viewers)

London Gunners

Mar 19, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
hey, gunner.........u joined this forum just to bang us???
damn.........!!!
whats the "arse anal"s forum??? its kind of late to join now
but i'll just at least laugh at them after tonight when they get their asses kicked
who me? lol.

I respect Juve, theyre one of the biggest and pretigious clubs in the world..but tonight my friends..tonight..we take them down!

i'll try to add some arsenal forum links here in a bit.:p

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Holdon said:
Feeling pretty calm here, not like last week. I've convinced myself we have no chance, that way, should the worse happen, I'll be more accepting of it. Oh but if we were to win and get through....
LoL,I am trying to do the same thing here but a little voice keep ruining it for me by telling me that we will pass!:disagree:

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
robinvanpersie said:
None of us did so why start flaming for no reason?
just joking dude..........cant u take a simple joke???
its just that i cant stand having juve disqualified again by an english team
there's liverpool, man utd and now arsenal???
but i have faith............C'MON NEDVED........!!!

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
just joking dude..........cant u take a simple joke???
its just that i cant stand having juve disqualified again by an english team
there's liverpool, man utd and now arsenal???
but i have faith............C'MON NEDVED........!!!
Well, it didn't seem like a joke really. Arsenal-mania.com is the biggest forum but there's the Arseblog forum (which I doubt you'd be accepted to) and a few more.

London Gunners

Mar 19, 2006
giovanotti said:
True mate,shit happens and that happened to Milan 2 times vs Depor and Liver,but they are extremly dangerous and believe me the last team I want Juve to play against is Milan.

They'll obviously gonna play against Barca and that will be a hell of the match,but I think that Milan are able to pass them,Sheva is among the 3 best players in the world,Henry is to(I'm not forgeting it) but Kaka,Pirlo,Seedorf,Serginho they look like a machine..when something goes wrong Sheva is there to turn the things in their favour and he is a God of a player,I admit that...we don't have that kind of guy(many of the members here compared Ibrahimovic with Ronaldinho but it is shameful really,because Ibrahimovic is nothing but a flop),Trez is a magnet for the goals but noone can pass the ball,Emerson and Vieira are the "cleaners" and Del Piero is injured,so we are really not dangerous.But Milan is a different sory.
Yeah yo make some true comments. I agree, Milan can be like a "machine"..even when not playing well they dont panic and lie in wait like a snkae for the opportunities to come..just like yesterday.

With Juve i think Ibra is a fantastic player..he was better last season but players go through 2nd hard seaosns at a club and i think he will be great for you in the furture. As for Trezgol..what can i say, i love him..he's so lethal thats its untrue..we'll have to watch him very close tonight! Emerson and Vieira are both world class and two of the best in their position along with Gilberto and a few others in the world.

I must say im glad Del Piero is outn tonight but i wish Neved was out too..he is the player we fear most tonight..hes dangerous..very dangeorus!

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
London Gunners said:
Yeah yo make some true comments. I agree, Milan can be like a "machine"..even when not playing well they dont panic and lie in wait like a snkae for the opportunities to come..just like yesterday.

With Juve i think Ibra is a fantastic player..he was better last season but players go through 2nd hard seaosns at a club and i think he will be great for you in the furture. As for Trezgol..what can i say, i love him..he's so lethal thats its untrue..we'll have to watch him very close tonight! Emerson and Vieira are both world class and two of the best in their position along with Gilberto and a few others in the world.

I must say im glad Del Piero is outn tonight but i wish Neved was out too..he is the player we fear most tonight..hes dangerous..very dangeorus!
With so much praising you should become a juve supporter

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
is it going to be cannavaro and thuram partnership again???
or is kovac gonna have a chance at giving it a go???
Definetly cana and thuram. Thuram was rested and his warmed up by speaking so fondly about motivation in this match. I just hope he prooves his points on the pitch.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)