[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (8 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Bobogol said:
We have able deputants for the game tonight, I expect us to fight for everything. The only thing that might hinder us is the unfortunate scenario being Alex not being able to play as i a m a firm believer in NO ALE = NO DESIRE but we must not give up hope. I was at the 1st leg @ highbury and i was bitterly dissapointed with our team, the just never showed up.

Make us Juventini proud.

Forza ragazzi!
Ciao

Thats my Bitch:D

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
i will leave now and come back later, i have rock properties to got to. i am goint to skip 3 classes, i hope it is worth it.

is there any one who is going to skip classes

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006

London Gunners

Mar 19, 2006
giovanotti said:
Don't be so sure,mate,Milan are in better form than we are(much better form) and you are really lucky avoiding Milan for now.
They are the team for the full respect and I always afraid of them,you should be also.Milan is always a present danger!!!!

They'll certainly break your way of playing,don't ask me how,but they always do that!
Hmm, i do respect Milan..particularly Kaka, Pirlo and of course the train that is Shevchenko amongst others but i feel that they were extremely lucky last night against Lyon, as they were against PSV last year. Also, look what Liverpool did to them in the final..not to mention Deportivo la Caruna a coupleof years ago.

The point im trying to make is that Milan have many unhealed scars in this competition..scars they have not recovered from and which Arsenal, if given the chance i feel will exploit to the max.

They only have pace in kaka and Shev, the'r backline is ageing and their midfield, though class, lacks pace and energy..Arsenal have so much pace and movement..Juve fans watching on tv or going to the match tonight will see just what i mean..at times we will rip juve to shreds..im not gloating because you may still beat us, but what im saying is that juve and Milan have to potential to be exploited by pace and movement.

But i agree, Milan is a great team and england the world respect them..and juve too. Lets not forget that Juve are 8[?] or more points ahead of Milan.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Rami said:
What were you wearing?? I think I saw you also.
Black leather jacket with a small yellow stripe on the arm. I'm to the right of the guy with the red hat on, a guy named Jonatan who was from Modena, both of us looking fairly dissapointed.

Around 90 minutes.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
giovanotti said:
Smaller but full!!!

Every damn team move to a bigger stadium ,and the only team I know will move to a smaller one are JUVE!:cry:
This is why....

A new television channel dedicated entirely to Juventus was today presented to the world at the Rai Trade stand in the MIP TV in Cannes. The new station is the result of a deal, made in the last few days, between the bianconeri and the Rai network.

Roberto di Russo, the president of Rai Trade, spoke of his delight at the deal along with the company’s chief executive, Nicola Cona, and Romy Gai – the commercial director of Juventus: “Juventus and Rai Trade – announced Romy Gai – today present a huge project conceived for the almost 14,000,000 fans in Italy and the 150,000,000 throughout the rest of the world. Juventus Channel will be available on a multi-platform network, and will be shown on satellite, digital terrestrial, the internet and mobile phones.
Now Juve fans will only see T.V. :D

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Batigol said:
i will leave now and come back later, i have rock properties to got to. i am goint to skip 3 classes, i hope it is worth it.

is there any one who is going to skip classes
Actually I have a big exam tomorrow & I cant even touch the books,all I can think about right now is the Game,FORZA JUVE

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Yeah I was wrong,Sorry guys! but U r right it is not good at all! I thought that one of the advantagous of playing the second leg at home that u play the extra time at home with no away goals rule!!:disagree:
True, UEFA needs to change that, its way unfair and TBH what that means is that its a "curse" in the CL to be ever drawn away in the first leg.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Jem83 said:
Black leather jacket with a small yellow stripe on the arm. I'm to the right of the guy with the red hat on, a guy named Jonatan who was from Medina, both of us looking fairly dissapointed.

Around 90 minutes.
Yup just saw you...after Pires's free kick I think....Medina?? where is that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)