[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
From UEFA rules and regulations of the competition, in Article 5, you can read this:

For matches played under the cup (knockout system), if the two teams involved in a tie score the same number of goals over the two legs, the team that scores more away goals qualifies for the next stage. If this procedure does not produce a result, i.e. if the two teams score the same number of goals at home and away, extra time of two periods of 15 minutes shall be played at the end of the second leg. If, during extra time, both teams score the same number of goals, away goals count double (i.e. the visiting club qualifies). If no goals are scored during extra time, kicks from the penalty mark (Article 14) determines which club qualifies for the next stage.

- Article 5 is found on page 14 of the rulesfound here http://www.uefa.com/newsfiles/19071.pdf

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
hey, gunner.........u joined this forum just to bang us???
damn.........!!!
whats the "arse anal"s forum??? its kind of late to join now
but i'll just at least laugh at them after tonight when they get their asses kicked

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
IlDivinCodino said:
hey, gunner.........u joined this forum just to bang us???
damn.........!!!
whats the "arse anal"s forum??? its kind of late to join now
but i'll just at least laugh at them after tonight when they get their asses kicked
None of us did so why start flaming for no reason?

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
London Gunners said:
Hmm, i do respect Milan..particularly Kaka, Pirlo and of course the train that is Shevchenko amongst others but i feel that they were extremely lucky last night against Lyon, as they were against PSV last year. Also, look what Liverpool did to them in the final..not to mention Deportivo la Caruna a coupleof years ago.

The point im trying to make is that Milan have many unhealed scars in this competition..scars they have not recovered from and which Arsenal, if given the chance i feel will exploit to the max.

They only have pace in kaka and Shev, the'r backline is ageing and their midfield, though class, lacks pace and energy..Arsenal have so much pace and movement..Juve fans watching on tv or going to the match tonight will see just what i mean..at times we will rip juve to shreds..im not gloating because you may still beat us, but what im saying is that juve and Milan have to potential to be exploited by pace and movement.

But i agree, Milan is a great team and england the world respect them..and juve too. Lets not forget that Juve are 8[?] or more points ahead of Milan.

True mate,shit happens and that happened to Milan 2 times vs Depor and Liver,but they are extremly dangerous and believe me the last team I want Juve to play against is Milan.

They'll obviously gonna play against Barca and that will be a hell of the match,but I think that Milan are able to pass them,Sheva is among the 3 best players in the world,Henry is to(I'm not forgeting it) but Kaka,Pirlo,Seedorf,Serginho they look like a machine..when something goes wrong Sheva is there to turn the things in their favour and he is a God of a player,I admit that...we don't have that kind of guy(many of the members here compared Ibrahimovic with Ronaldinho but it is shameful really,because Ibrahimovic is nothing but a flop),Trez is a magnet for the goals but noone can pass the ball,Emerson and Vieira are the "cleaners" and Del Piero is injured,so we are really not dangerous.But Milan is a different sory.

Sep 14, 2003
Feeling pretty calm here, not like last week. I've convinced myself we have no chance, that way, should the worse happen, I'll be more accepting of it. Oh but if we were to win and get through....

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
i think that the shitty state of the pitch mite be a big advantage for Juve tonight.
Arsenel almost always try and play with the ball at their feet but it will be harder for them tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)