[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (8 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Batigol said:
i think it does count, last year if real scored and made 2-1 then real would have advanced. it is not like copa italia i wish it was
right this is way too confusing i think im gonna go on a mission and find out the exact answer... I hope jeeves is alive :)

London Gunners

Mar 19, 2006
PhRoZeN said:
Try saying that to a lyon fan..a heated debate may just arise.
lol, dont get me wrong, Lyon were my 2nd favorites to win the competiton even before a ball was kicked back in July..BUT what im saying is because of the way teams like Milan and even Juve, i think Arsenal have the weapons to give you more trouble. Thats not to say Lyon isnt great because they are, just dont have as many options or quite as much pace as Arsenal.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
VEKA SENIORA said:
--------------------------

VEKA SENIORA MEANS THE OLD LADY IN ITALIAN , YOU ARE JUVENTUS FAN AND HAVENT HEARD OF THE VEKA SENIORA HOW CAN THAT BE??????????
:pumpkin:

Jeeks said:
Why spell something in this horrible manner if you don't know how to spell it?

I am a juve fan and have heard of La Vecchia Signora, but Veka Seniora is either something I haven't heard of or a pure language rape.

What's with the caps lock now?

Could it be Fouad Seniora's sister?

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
London Gunners said:
ah thats a shame only 41,000 because Juve are a massive club. I think your fans just dont turn up because the stadium is difficult to get to or something like that..thats what ive heard over here anyway.
The Delle Alpi hardly gets to 20,000 people in regular matches, so 41,000 its going to be good, at least the stadium will be full every match and the players will feel the heat and support of Juve fans (that's what is important).

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
London Gunners said:
Also Arsenal are better than Lyon..did you see the chances they missed! I think Lyon are a great team but we have more pace and are more dangerous going forward and i think if that had been us instead of Lyon, Milan would be out of the competition!

Don't be so sure,mate,Milan are in better form than we are(much better form) and you are really lucky avoiding Milan for now.
They are the team for the full respect and I always afraid of them,you should be also.Milan is always a present danger!!!!

They'll certainly break your way of playing,don't ask me how,but they always do that!

London Gunners

Mar 19, 2006
Juve_25 said:
The Delle Alpi hardly gets to 20,000 people in regular matches, so 41,000 its going to be good, at least the stadium will be full every match and the players will feel the heat and support of Juve fans (that's what is important).

Yeah thats a good point.

Wow..is that what it will look like!?..impressive!:agree:

Deleted member 2609

We have able deputants for the game tonight, I expect us to fight for everything. The only thing that might hinder us is the unfortunate scenario being Alex not being able to play as i a m a firm believer in NO ALE = NO DESIRE but we must not give up hope. I was at the 1st leg @ highbury and i was bitterly dissapointed with our team, the just never showed up.

Make us Juventini proud.

Forza ragazzi!
Ciao

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
To cut it short this is what it says

The Expert: Article 5.01 of the UEFA Champions League regulations states that for matches played under the cup (knock-out) system, if the two teams involved in a tie score the same number of goals over the two legs, the team which scores more away goals qualifies for the next stage. If this procedure does not produce a result, i.e. if the two teams score the same number of goals at home and away, extra time of 2 periods of 15 minutes is played at the end of the second leg. If, during extra time, both teams score the same number of goals, away goals count double (i.e. the visiting club qualifies). If no goals are scored during extra time, kicks from the penalty mark (Article 14) determine which club qualifies for the next stage.
So were buggered even if we score 2 and push them in to extra time we will have to defend our arses off in E.T too.

Batigol

Mar 5, 2006
London Gunners said:
Thats fair enough..they are a very good team too. I rate them higher than Barca even [to win the champions league..i know i was wrong but still..]:)

they are better than us at the moment and even better than barca, however, they only got unlucky yesterday. if the only had a world class striker, they would have made the upset

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)