[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (3 Viewers)

Apr 1, 2006
arsenal have good luck, they are going to play man u after our game,
why not before us damn the luck.
Where is the luck element in fixture lists detemined last year?
Juve played Treviso instead of AC Milan on sunday, is that luck?

You are inconsistent - or desperate my friend !

[The Times]
ARSENAL have been overcoming the odds in Europe all season, so it should come as little surprise that Francesc Fàbregas and Emmanuel Eboué have made remarkable recoveries from injury in time for tomorrow’s Champions League quarter-final second leg against Juventus. Both players were given only a 40 per cent chance of appearing in the Stadio delle Alpi by Arsène Wenger, after picking up knocks in the 5-0 win over Aston Villa on Saturday, yet will travel to Turin with their team-mates today and are expected to be declared fit.

Fàbregas is almost certain to start as his foot injury is not as bad as was first feared. A scan conducted on Sunday revealed no ligament damage and the swelling had reduced sufficiently yesterday for him to take part in a light training session.

The Spain midfield player lasted only 15 minutes against Villa, but with hindsight his withdrawal appears to have been precautionary.

Along with Thierry Henry’s goal threat, the 18-year-old’s increasingly mature performances, taking the game to Real Madrid in the Bernabéu and dominating a midfield battle with Patrick Vieira at Highbury last week, have been the key to Arsenal’s surprising progress in this competition and Wenger is desperate to play him. Indeed, such was the Fàbregas’s influence in the first leg against Juventus that several stunned directors of the Italian club refused to believe his tender age.

[The times]
Alessandro Del Piero is expected to have a late fitness test tomorrow to determine whether he can play after a thigh strain. Mauro Camoranesi, Jonathan Zebina and Vieira are all suspended,

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I don't think Juve with the current form can score a goal even if they play for 60 hours! Only a miracle as huge as the Bremen goalie blunder three times or 3 own goals by Arsenal will change the outcome of this encounter.
Bye bye CL - If anything let's take this time to assess a new approach to the whole club mentality.
I say let the triad go. Let Capello go. Sell the excess baggage. Start from scratch.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ThaiGunner said:
It's cracking me up the way some Juve fans are using "thier injury problems" as an excuse here. And that we were so lucky to beat Madrid (who soon after got beaten by us, went on to win 4-0 and La Liga...and just drew 1-1 with Barca playing with 10 men.)

Some of the stuff on here is even beyond what I'd call a joke.
did u even see the games u r talking about ? the 4-0 game, they were playing Depor and depor were like a team that should've played in Serie C/B2. If madrid didnt win by a margin then that would've been a surprise.
in the barca game, watch the game again u would see one or two goal attempts for real and a whole lot for barca. They were dominating the since it 11 against 11, from start to finish..and it wasn't that real were good it was that believe it or not barca were bad.

Ur lucky to beat madrid, i dont know how u dont aknowledge that. But in this type of competitions u need luck from start to finish, just hope ur luck didnt run out their and then u would actually have to play football.

jgunner84

Mar 28, 2006
A SIMPLE PREDICTION:

If Arsenal score first, then Arsenal have 80% chance of winning.

If Juventus score first then Juventus have 70 % of winning.

We have won rarely after conceding one goal.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
jgunner84 said:
A SIMPLE PREDICTION:

If Arsenal score first, then Arsenal have 80% chance of winning.

If Juventus score first then Juventus have 70 % of winning.

We have won rarely after conceding one goal.
if Arsenal score first close the tv and go to sleep :D

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
Don't sweat it man.

They never acknowledge anything that isn't in their favour. They never acknowledge anything that isn't portraying them as the best, which they definitely are not.

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
sco_tino said:
The solution to that is quite simle, you can leave instead of insulting other people.
Why bring this up?

Either way, I won't leave and I really barely insulted anyone who didn't insult me first and if I did, I already apologized for it. You can also leave instead of reading my posts.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Forza Gunners said:
arsenal havent lost any matches this year in the cl, we havent lost a home match for two seasons in the CL
Theres a first for everything .....this may be their hard lesson to give them a better goal next time around.....which looks gloomy specially with arsenal or should i say henry going to Barca.....best of luck ...we will see 2moro....

anygood arsenal forums you recommend??

delpi25

Jul 16, 2002
Ali said:
I don't think Juve with the current form can score a goal even if they play for 60 hours! Only a miracle as huge as the Bremen goalie blunder three times or 3 own goals by Arsenal will change the outcome of this encounter.
Bye bye CL - If anything let's take this time to assess a new approach to the whole club mentality.
I say let the triad go. Let Capello go. Sell the excess baggage. Start from scratch.
dunno much about the business side of things so i dont mind if the triad stay but i think capello should go....

ur only as good as ur last match in europe and he is making us look like a boring team which doesnt deserve to be there i think we need a up and coming coach not a big name, that will bring in fresh talent and fast players cause ive seen chess games played a faster pace than juventus games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)