[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (2 Viewers)

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
Natalia said:
oh please, you guys have been lucky too....playing and beating a real madrid side that's about to be finish if not already and having to play us when we're in our worst form of the season.....and happen to regain your form just in time to play us......so tell me that you're not lucky too!
we went to higbury without two of our key players so dont tell me that you're a better team than we are
Yeah, luck has got everything to do with everything, hasn't it?

You were without two key players....and we were without Sol, Cole, Clichy, Lauren, Robin van Persie, Bergkamp, and Adebayor.

Yeah, so I see that we were so lucky to be at the fullest strength when we played Real Madrid and you in the first leg.

Wow, Arsenal are so blessed. Can't believe our luck really.

:lol:

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Natalia said:
well wouldn't you say you're lucky they're not playing, your form in the beginning of season is not so inspiring as now is it....so i guess you're actually better off without them
No, maybe we don't miss Ljungberg but the other three have been major concerns throughout the season.

It's not just the first teamers, but our reserves got decimated this year too. Flamini is our ninth left back!

It's been quite depressing actually.

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
And I forgot to add Ljungberg who was missing last Tuesday.

Anyway, Natalie, my love, at the beginning of the season, our young players were still finding their feet...and we were suffering the worst injury crisis under Wenger's reign. At least do some research about us, before you say things like that you know. :)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
ThaiGunner said:
Yeah, luck has got everything to do with everything, hasn't it?

You were without two key players....and we were without Sol, Cole, Clichy, Lauren, Robin van Persie, Bergkamp, and Adebayor.

Yeah, so I see that we were so lucky to be at the fullest strength when we played Real Madrid and you in the first leg.

Wow, Arsenal are so blessed. Can't believe our luck really.

:lol:
he was there and played last 10 minutes.

about others, cole and sol have suffered with injures all season, especially cole, so cant exactly say you missed starting player, cole hasnt played at all.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
ThaiGunner said:
And I forgot to add Ljungberg who was missing last Tuesday.

Anyway, Natalie, my love, at the beginning of the season, our young players were still finding their feet...and we were suffering the worst injury crisis under Wenger's reign. At least do some research about us, before you say things like that you know. :)
i know what im talking about cuz i watch all your games....so dont tell me i dont know what im tlaking about.....i didn't say arsenal is not a good team because they are, im only trying to tell youthat ifyou're using luck as an excuse, look to yourself too

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
ThaiGunner said:
Natalie, do you know that, thanks to our luck in injury, Wenger's had to play 28 different combinations in the back this season?

If i play it right, and use the right combinations, can i play it in your back at the end of the season?

ThaiGunner

Apr 2, 2006
Stephan said:

about others, cole and sol have suffered with injures all season, especially cole, so cant exactly say you missed starting player, cole hasnt played at all.
Touche. He did come on for the last 10 mins. I messed it up.

Anyway, if Nedved had been injured for most parts of this season, and we were to beat you without him....I can't imgaine how mnay of you would be bitching about it by now.

Just a thought.

Natalia

Jan 18, 2006
ThaiGunner said:
Natalie, do you know that, thanks to our luck in injury, Wenger's had to play 28 different combinations in the back this season?
and did you know capello's been playing the same players throughout the season......which means we're exhausted......so both teams got problems....so i guess we're even

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
Stephan said:

We can since he is in our starting XI when fit. You're forgetting we're also missing Clichy his backup and countless other LB's we've had. RVP totally lacks match sharpness, is out of form and only played the last 10 minutes because he was coming back from an injury.

bradd_21

Mar 22, 2006
Natalia said:
oh please, you guys have been lucky too....playing and beating a real madrid side that's about to be finish if not already and having to play us when we're in our worst form of the season.....and happen to regain your form just in time to play us......so tell me that you're not lucky too!
we went to higbury without two of our key players so dont tell me that you're a better team than we are
With all do respect natalia, madrid arent exactly a team anyone would want to face, regardless of their form. They have a long history of winning games when it matters - such as last season for example, when they were losing to teams like bilbao and then went and thrashed barcelona 4-2. So despite their poor form, they usually have the odd fantastic game when the pressure is on.

As for arsenal being lucky, well would del piero have even started had he been fit ? Capello's first choice strikers are zlatan and trez, arent they ? Also, arsenal's injury list before that game was ashley cole, sol campbell, lauren, clichy, gilbert, cygan, and ljungberg. As well as an un-match fit van persie and an ineligible Adebayor. So its not like they were at full strength either.

As for the timing of arsenal's form, well thats more down to hard work than luck imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)