[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (26 Viewers)

KoloToure

Mar 13, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Sorry to announce you that I don't have time reading your pathetic shitty post.

Move on.

Sorry mate but from the first post i ever saw you write i have always known that you chatt complete crap.

You say that you have watched Toure more then an Arsenal fan since 2002 yet weeks ago you said that Toures not even a first team regular and thats when i replied back critizing you, you then said "sorry it was a mistake"

Face it you dont watch Toure.

You chatt the most crap out of everyone on this board and they must be embarrased to have you as a member.

Get real you know fuck all.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
robinvanpersie said:
Nice comeback, when someone totally takes apart all of your stupid unbased arguments, you just reply saying, I didn't read your post. You know, that doesn't make his post wrong, nor does it make it non-existant. You're just being ignorant, dense and close-minded. Open up your mind to the possibility that you know, maybe you were wrong for once? Isn't it just possible that Arsenal fans have watched more performances from their own players than you and therefore can analyze them better than you can? You don't see me going around saying I know more about Del Piero, Nedved or Cannavaro, do you? No, because I'm not trying to be an idiotic jackass.
You should give that same lecture to your fellow Arse supporters who continue talking nonsense about the problems of our club at the moment and everything in between. Don't forget you're on a Juventus forum and don't forget the moderators are keeping a close eye on posters such as yourself. That goes out to people who unjustly think they know something about this game ie Goonersaurus and other forum transients.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
one other point i would like to make, yes the young players arsenal have introduced to rplace the injured players have been superb this season and full of confidence and show no fear, but so far they have never really suffered any bad experiences like being hammered badly and so who knows how they will react if juve get an early goal and the pressure comes on

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
KoloToure said:
Sorry mate but from the first post i ever saw you write i have always known that you chatt complete crap.

You say that you have watched Toure more then an Arsenal fan since 2002 yet weeks ago you said that Toures not even a first team regular and thats when i replied back critizing you, you then said "sorry it was a mistake"

You chatt the most crap out of everyone on this board and they must be embarrased to have you as a member.

You have always known me ehh???:howler: (You could be my childhood friend whom I lost long time ago....)

for the 10th time......Re-read my post about Kolo Toure before using your broken ruler.

Again, don't forget on what Forum you are.

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Keep on insulting and we'll probably show you the door:).

Actually It wasn't a comback, Smarty.

Re-read my last post before somebody will step on your tail. I actually didn't read his post nor felt like reading when ppl can't debate or argue.

I never said that I know Arsenal players more than their fans....and If you're pointing at Kolo then you better join the "Sarcasm Party".

Have a nice day.

Next.
1. You started with the insulting and I asked you to stop quite a few pages back but you didn't really listen. Also, if you re-read that sentence you'll see that nowhere in it did I actually literally call you an idiotic jackass.

2. Contrary to what you may believe, I have reasonable comprehension skills (I'd even go as far as to say that they're above average and maybe even great) which are probably (definitely) better than yours as I'm actually a native English speaker. Taking this into consideration, I'm sure you'll be able to understand that I did read your post and if you re-read my post you may see wherein your error lies. You don't need to read the post to realize that you're wrong, you can also:
1. Realize it on your own.
2. See that the guy isn't an Arsenal fan and that if a Juve fan is siding with the Arsenal fans, your argument might not have been too reasonable and maybe even *gasp* stupid.

3. Since I myself am Mr. Sarcastic, I'm quite sure that I can recognize sarcasm when I see it. You said something of this sort: I've been watching Toure since 2002 and I doubt you watched him more than me. There was no emoticon around there nor was there anything implying that it was sarcasm. In addition, previous comments made by you, made me think that you obviously overrate yourself and therefore really might think that you know Toure better than Arsenal fan (a stupid statement in itself even if sarcastic). Say it was sarcastic and you're not just covering up for your stupid post earlier on, what was the point of it, just to piss people off? Also, that comment coupled by, "Toure's only been good for 3-4 games." and "Toure made a mistake vs. Chelsea" didn't really add to my already formed opinion that you aren't really as good as you may think. You made some comments that were obviously wrong as anyone who's actually watched Toure this season can say (even a Spurs fan).

4. Adding phrases and words at the end of your posts such as "Next." "Move on." and "Jog on." detracts from whatever topic was actually being discussed, degrades the level of your post (which was not all that high to begin with) and again, forms the basis to the opinion that you're a jackass.

Note: I still haven't said that you're a jackass, although I may believe it.

bradd_21

Mar 22, 2006
KoloToure said:

Heh !

Shhhhhh ! He knows EVERYTHING. Maybe saying toure wasnt a first team regular was just one big typo .... ? hmmmm .... well he would explain .... but im sure 'he doesnt have time for youuuu' !!

LOL !!! :lol:

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
You have always known me ehh???:howler: (You could be my childhood friend whom I lost long time ago....)

for the 10th time......Re-read my post about Kolo Toure before using your broken ruler.

Again, don't forget on what Forum you are.
face it man, you chattt crap. (chattt with 3 tees for emphasis). glad to see we've got some high quality debate going on in here.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
the arsenal fans who came on here last week really impressed me with the way they discussed the game including yourself RVP but this bullshit is pointless and childish just talk about the game.

ie your opinions and hopes and also you must have some fear in the back of your mind

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
Andy said:
You should give that same lecture to your fellow Arse supporters who continue talking nonsense about the problems of our club at the moment and everything in between. Don't forget you're on a Juventus forum and don't forget the moderators are keeping a close eye on posters such as yourself. That goes out to people who unjustly think they know something about this game ie Goonersaurus and other forum transients.
I don't categorize all Juve fans and I don't see why some of you have the need to categorize all of us Arsenal fans. Some of the Arsenal fans came here just to take the piss and wind you guys up. I think that the more reasonable Juve fans on this board can be a testament to the fact that I'm reasonable and sensible. If some Arsenal fans act in a way you feel they should be banned, ban them but I think the same should be done the other way around and I don't think that someone such as I should be banned because I disagree with some Juve fan. I think a moderator should be impartial (although it's the board owner's right to do wtf he wants). If I'm a Juventus forum does that mean that all my comments should be to the tune of "All hail Del Piero the King?".

Ekram

Mar 15, 2006
if zamborta switched to the right flank i belive you are going to face many problems because our right flank has been verydangerous since the hleb- eboue combination i belive that zamborta handle them well in the first leg

and if you start to attack without balance i belive it will be a heavy score to arsenal
your best chance is to score a goal in the early minutes this will change everything

northbank

Mar 22, 2006
Eire said:
one other point i would like to make, yes the young players arsenal have introduced to rplace the injured players have been superb this season and full of confidence and show no fear, but so far they have never really suffered any bad experiences like being hammered badly and so who knows how they will react if juve get an early goal and the pressure comes on
Not really, they had a torrid time this season and we are seeing the response now, especially from a player like Senderos.

On wednesday we'll have Lehmann, Ljungberg, Pires, Gilberto, Toure and Henry on the pitch. None of those will lose their heads and they'll hold the team together should anything go wrong.

un altro alex

Jan 15, 2006
robinvanpersie said:
I don't categorize all Juve fans and I don't see why some of you have the need to categorize all of us Arsenal fans. Some of the Arsenal fans came here just to take the piss and wind you guys up. I think that the more reasonable Juve fans on this board can be a testament to the fact that I'm reasonable and sensible. If some Arsenal fans act in a way you feel they should be banned, ban them but I think the same should be done the other way around and I don't think that someone such as I should be banned because I disagree with some Juve fan. I think a moderator should be impartial (although it's the board owner's right to do wtf he wants). If I'm a Juventus forum does that mean that all my comments should be to the tune of "All hail Del Piero the King?".
mate. if you'd take a peep at the title at the top of this page, and of the site in general, you'd probably notice the two key words "juventus" and "fans". and USUALLY, just speaking out of personal opinion here. fans, are USUALLY, the supporters of the team the support. hm?

robinvanpersie

Mar 25, 2006
Eire said:
the arsenal fans who came on here last week really impressed me with the way they discussed the game including yourself RVP but this bullshit is pointless and childish just talk about the game.

ie your opinions and hopes and also you must have some fear in the back of your mind
The only reason I started using words such as "jackass" and "idiot" was because the level of discussion was already brought down by the likes of Azzurri who started insulting people for no reason. No, I haven't become arrogant overnight because Arsenal won and suddenly decided I can post wtf I feel like. Granted, I may have gone a bit overboard but that's because I'm pissed off and am sick of your fellow Juve fans making unbased, biased and just plain stupid comments which prove how much past Juve their knowledge of football extends.

Also, yes, I still have some fear although Cesc and Eboue travelling to Turin has really helped alleviate that.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
northbank said:
Not really, they had a torrid time this season and we are seeing the response now, especially from a player like Senderos.

On wednesday we'll have Lehmann, Ljungberg, Pires, Gilberto, Toure and Henry on the pitch. None of those will lose their heads and they'll hold the team together should anything go wrong.
i would not say a torid time at highbury they have been superb on the road a bit dodgy at times, but not the same pressure on their minds if the lose its only 3 points this time its a Cl semi final at stake an early goal for juve could cause a lot of problems.

if juve are 1-0 at half time i will be delighted and imo its not a totally out of this world
scenario it could easily happen

also i wish for a few juve players to just jousle lehman a bit bump into him a few times of all the arsenal players he is the most likely to self distruct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)