[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (10 Viewers)

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
i hope ale is fit enough to be able to at leat come on from the bench for the last half hour, with juve already 1-0

maybe then he could inspire juve to a 2-0 victory in 90 mins.

then see what happens in extra time

a lot of this is just dream work but realistically juve should be able to go 1-0 with the correct attitude then game on. there is still light at the end of the tunnel but if the score lights out.

hope to see something like

buffon

thuram kovac canna cheillini

zambrotta emerson nedved

__ mutu

trez zlatan(zlatan off 55mins DP on)

NYJuve

Mar 15, 2006
dossis1986 said:
i think Ibra was terrible i think he should not play for Juve anymore,we must sell him immediately.
Sure. Let's sell the only young talented player that we have.
Maybe to another big european team. Then we'll see him wonder the world...just because his new team won't feed him with just long balls from 50 yards.

And we should, of course, keep Del Piero in the starting 11 until he dies at 95 y.o.

It's always too easy to find someone to give all the faults. Let's have the honesty to admit that, regardless DP or Ibra, we are playing like shit as a team.

AC Milan dramatic drop of form last year saved us the 28th. Wiese saved us in the last round. Maybe something else will save us on Wednesday, I hope so.
But we should start off fresh, I think.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
yeah he was shit in the first leg and really poor for a long time, if Dp was 100% fit id start him but right now it take Dp been recovered enough to make the bench and come on and inspire juve.

just hope the rest of the players can put in the performance before he enters so as juve have still a hope of making it through.

but if juve dont start this second leg all guns blazing then they never will.

you never know what an early goal for juve first 20 -30 mins even would do to juve and arsenal players mentally

ps i think DP will be doing everything possible to be available for the second leg 20 hours a day physio even

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Philipp00 said:
We have big problems in europe because our opponents are not afraid of us any more. our style of just avoiding goals is just shit.
I think in the CL pretty much nobody is afraid of anybody anymore. And probably with good reason. That's what gives the likes of Liverpool and Porto the confidence to think they have just as good a chance as anyone else.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
one thing i cant understand is yeah vieira was distinctly average after a decent start but watch the two goals agains.

first one good tackle by pires robs vieira who should have got back to his feet and made an effort instead of sitting on his ass.

as arsenal push forward emerson is following fabregas gets to 20 yards out from goal emerson lets fabregas go and gets sucked to the ball, the ball is slipped through to a free fabregas which thuram does his best to block it unluckily goes through his legs and leaves gigi unsighted.

second goal fabregas is looking dangerous through on goal, off the ball emerson is following henry closely gets to 20 yard out emerson stops running back henry goes into the box unmarked received the ball and scores.

emerson badly at fault for the 2 goals

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
dossis1986 said:
i think Ibra was terrible i think he should not play for Juve anymore,we must sell him immediately.
Too knee-jerk reactionary. One season we love him and say he's the best thing since sliced bread. The next we want to crucify him. The reality is always somewhere inbetween as players oscillate in form.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
suppose after bremen scored in the deli alpi we needed two goals and we had only 70 so minutes to achieve it there still is a glimmer 90 mins is a long time as Incuborossoneri said in one post

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
azzurri man do you think Dp will be available for selection on wednesday.

and do you have any hope for qualification left in you after the destruction of highbury.

my body is torn between heart and head

Mar 25, 2006
Eire said:
suppose after bremen scored in the deli alpi we needed two goals and we had only 70 so minutes to achieve it there still is a glimmer 90 mins is a long time as Incuborossoneri said in one post
except Bremen's defence is shit while Arsenal's is holding the record for most clean sheets in a row in the CL.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Just read the news bout Camo (30000 pounds) and Zebina being fined - talk about things fall apart. It's like a circus
No way we will put in a decent game with in-fighting in our players minds on Wednesday

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Eire said:
azzurri man do you think Dp will be available for selection on wednesday.

and do you have any hope for qualification left in you after the destruction of highbury.

my body is torn between heart and head
So far If Ale keeps on training he'll be starting from the start and I'm confident he will.

My only hope is that we score atleast 1 goal from the HT....This is the only way we can still have hope, Not to forget that our defenders and Emerson should do their best to stop their Counter Attacks. Then we probably CAN qualify:agree:...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)