[CL] Juventus vs Arsenal (8 Viewers)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
hambon said:
My boys failed in that.....

but we have snipers in key locations around the old lady to take out key players in the knees....:p
Caution: this my might be taken out of context, and you might get Quoted in a a Gaurdian news story:D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rami said:
Caution: this my might be taken out of context, and you might get Quoted in a a Gaurdian news story:D
Never knew your allowed to advertise newspapers :p.. which reminds me not to buy it tomorrow. For those who live in uk, The Sun has to be the worst.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Rami said:

To all viewers and members:

It was purely fictional, And intended as a joke....dont get your hopes up...:p

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We must play the best match we have ever played under Capello to progress through tonight.

FORZA JUVE, FORZA NEDVED, FORZA TREZEGUET, AND FUCK CAPELLO.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
VEKA SENIORA said:
VEKA SENIORA MEANS THE OLD LADY IN ITALIAN , YOU ARE JUVENTUS FAN AND HAVENT HEARD OF THE VEKA SENIORA HOW CAN THAT BE??????????
Why spell something in this horrible manner if you don't know how to spell it?

I am a juve fan and have heard of La Vecchia Signora, but Veka Seniora is either something I haven't heard of or a pure language rape.

What's with the caps lock now?

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Rami said:
You think I haven't thought about it:p??

But unluckily they are already in Turin:(
Actually that reminds me anyone know if they arrived today? or yesterday?. Funningly enough we arrived at highbury on the matchday too.

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
PhRoZeN said:
Never knew your allowed to advertise newspapers :p.. which reminds me not to buy it tomorrow. For those who live in uk, The Sun has to be the worst.
I don't think you or the boner were here last year. But I was referring to last years Liverpool's match thread, some of the guys over here were quoted in some newspaper and were portrayed as violent scum ultras.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
London Gunners said:
I just want to say all the best to you juve fans tonight and may the best team go through. Milan were very lucky last night, lets hope for a fair match with no funny business *cough cough diving*:)
Yeah lets hope Reyes aint diving oops i mean playing ahem :smile:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)