[CL] Juventus - Sevilla (September 30, 2015) (1 Viewer)

Juve 2-0 Sevilla - Sept 30, 2015 - MoM

• Morata

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
4 3 2 1 please. Pereyra in the midfield. Cuadrado and dybala behind morata.
This looks good.
According to reports it will be 4-3-3 with Morata and Cuadrado plus one of Pereyra - Zaza (ok he lost it )
4-3-3 is our strongest formation because is better suited for our best player at the moment - Cuadrado.

But due to the lack of options at center forward - Zaza gets the nod by default.

All we can do for now is pray that Zaza starts performing well, because if Cuadrado keeps performing and Mandzukic is injured we're going to see a lot of him this season.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Id go 443. Can easily change to 4312 with Cuad moving behind the strikers.

Buffon
litch chiellini Bonnuci evra

Stuaro Lemina Pogba

Cuadrado Morata Dybala

Never going to happen though. I dont want to see Preyera or Zaza starting for a long time.

Monster Zero

Mar 2, 2014
How is Morata a left winger but not Dybala is beyond me.

Dybala - Morata - Cuadrado is waaay better than Morata - Zaza - Cuadrado in my books.
No offense but this isn't a Fifa game where you can play players out of position and have good results.

Dybala's characteristics are much more suited in a position in the attacking center of the field.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cuadrado tracking back with Barzagli in support though.
:agree:

We have already seen how much he has been tracking back, lately. I have been impressed with how much he has helped out defensively because that was never something I saw him do.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Buffon

Stuaro Lemina Pogba

Cuadrado Morata Dybala

Never going to happen though. I dont want to see Preyera or Zaza starting for a long time.
I'd go with a fucking formation we wont change every 20 minutes of the game.

That's also never going to happen it seems.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
And where exactly in my post did I say Juve have benefited from luck? Stop.
Welli"a bit of luck can see you through" .I was thinking that at a Juve forum you mean that Juve needs luck to go through .But if that isn't the case and that Barca or Bayern should have a bit of luck to go through then sorry.For a moment I was thinking that I am at Juve forum where Juve fans are writing for the good of Juve.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Welli"a bit of luck can see you through" .I was thinking that at a Juve forum you mean that Juve needs luck to go through .But if that isn't the case and that Barca or Bayern should have a bit of luck to go through then sorry.For a moment I was thinking that I am at Juve forum where Juve fans are writing for the good of Juve.
It's a general statement, I.E luck can see you AKA whichever club has luck through. Time to put the breaks on this fucking awful conversation anyway. No more.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Only comforting thing is that Sevilla had an identical start to the season. Still sceptical and have no expectations. Wonder ehat Allegri will do to save his butt.

electricRoo

Feb 27, 2011
This game we have to win it, and take it as a new beginning and start our climb to top three. I hope we see a front three of Dybala Morata and Cuadrado, but I don't think Allegri will ever do this, sadly.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Buffon

Stuaro Lemina Pogba

Cuadrado Morata Dybala

Seems like a good option
The other option is take Licht and put Barzagli in and us Evra and Cuadrado as WB.
I like Cuadrado`s offensive displays better when coming from a wb position and I also think Dybala plays better as one of two forwards
The downside of it is Cuadrado`s defensive aspect which becomes more vulnerable when playing RWB...
Sanchez instead of Dybala and we would have been a great team

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Seems like a good option
The other option is take Licht and put Barzagli in and us Evra and Cuadrado as WB.
I like Cuadrado`s offensive displays better when coming from a wb position and I also think Dybala plays better as one of two forwards
The downside of it is Cuadrado`s defensive aspect which becomes more vulnerable when playing RWB...
Sanchez instead of Dybala and we would have been a great team
If litch aint fit then yeah that would be good too. We always looked really solid with Barza, Chiellini and Bonucci in a back 3 and i think some stability is what we need now. Keeping a clean sheet and griniding out a goal or two would be perfect. I dont want to see any crazy scorelines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)