[CL] Juventus - Sevilla (September 30, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Sevilla - Sept 30, 2015 - MoM

• Morata

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Buffon
Barza - Bonu - Giorgio
Cuadrado - Pogba - Lemina - Pereyra - Sandro
Dybala - Morata​

or

Buffon
Lich - Bonu - Giorgio - Sandro
Pogba - Lemina - Pereyra
Cuadrado - Morata - Dybala​

Please.
The 3-5-2 for mine. We need to play both Dybala and Cuadrado in their natural positions. If we're worried about conceding then Barza - Bonucci - Chiellini is the safest bet we have.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62
    We will revive their season. Watch them go on a winning streak after they beat us at home.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    The only thing that should save everyone's jobs is winning this tournament
    Yeah .And that target is real.This because Real,Barcelona,Bayern,PSG,MU among other many teams will be eliminated and we will win this competition.We will be lucky if we pass the group stages.

- - - Updated - - -

We're obviously not going to win it lol, but it is a knockout competition and a bit of luck can see you through as opposed to a 38 game point tally system.
    The same luck that we had in those 6 lost finals up to now?We are champions of lost finals in CL.That kind of luck?

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
    I think the whole host of different formations and line-ups suggested shows the biggest problem. Max has no idea whatsoever as to what his best formation is or who his best 11 are.
    I don't buy into the whole I will decide just before the game what I think the best set up is because although it makes it difficult for opposition managers to prepare a game plan, the players at the moment have no stability and look a little lost.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    Reminds me of Prandelli with Italy in the year leading to the World Cup. Kept changing formations and lineps in every single game, no clear identity or strategy, a bunch of talented individuals with no guidance. Didn't work at all.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Reminds me of Prandelli with Italy in the year leading to the World Cup. Kept changing formations and lineps in every single game, no clear identity or strategy, a bunch of talented individuals with no guidance. Didn't work at all.
    We can play with 1 of 3 formations quite easily IMO but his biggest issue is the lineup for any formation.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    According to reports it will be 4-3-3 with Morata and Cuadrado plus one of Pereyra - Zaza (ok he lost it :lol: )
    :rofl:

nothing wrong with that, except:
    - morata is not a winger
    - zaza is our worst striker
    - pereyra never played a striker

and that's just the attacking part of the team...

i really hope this is only some bs made by journalists

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
    We can play with 1 of 3 formations quite easily IMO but his biggest issue is the lineup for any formation.
    Yeah I agree our biggest issue is that we don't knwo what our starting line up is and our formation? Where does Cuadrado fit in and Dybala? What will happen with Dybala once Mandzu returns?

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Yeah I agree our biggest issue is that we don't knwo what our starting line up is and our formation? Where does Cuadrado fit in and Dybala? What will happen with Dybala once Mandzu returns?
    In a 4312 or 352 Dybala must play as the SS next to either Morata or Mandzukic. The two later can rotate. Cuadrado can play in a 352 IMO and the 433.

- - - Updated - - -

- morata is not a winger

Pereyra-Morata-Cuadrado or Morata-Zaza-Cuadrado.

Nothing wrong with either.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

- morata is not a winger

Boateng played as a striker for allegri a couple times :shifty:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
    Oct 2, 2013
    Yeah .And that target is real.This because Real,Barcelona,Bayern,PSG,MU among other many teams will be eliminated and we will win this competition.We will be lucky if we pass the group stages.

- - - Updated - - -

The same luck that we had in those 6 lost finals up to now?We are champions of lost finals in CL.That kind of luck?
    And where exactly in my post did I say Juve have benefited from luck? Stop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)