[CL] Juventus - Sevilla (September 30, 2015) (2 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Sevilla - Sept 30, 2015 - MoM

• Morata

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #43
    Hope we do a Chelsea and win the CL after a shit season just so I can laugh at whoever finishes 3rd in Serie A and doesn't get to play in the CL. There's a strong possibility that a Milan club or Roma find themselves in such a position :klin:
    Because we have all it takes to win the CL, speed, muscle, techniques and experience.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
    Jun 17, 2011
    Hope we do a Chelsea and win the CL after a shit season just so I can laugh at whoever finishes 3rd in Serie A and doesn't get to play in the CL. There's a strong possibility that a Milan club or Roma find themselves in such a position :klin:
    While finishing right above the relegation zone in Serie A. That would be hilarious :lol:

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    I will be happy with a point here but 3 would be awesome. Have not watched Savilla this season. Are they a defence packing team or will Cuadrado, Dybala & Morata get the spaces to run at them?

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
    I will be happy with a point here but 3 would be awesome. Have not watched Savilla this season. Are they a defence packing team or will Cuadrado, Dybala & Morata get the spaces to run at them?
    Typical Spanish team. Will be an open game from their end. They haven't been able to cope with their lost of key players over the summer. They were at the bottom of the La Liga table till they won Rayo last night.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    Watch Allegri bench Lemina, Cuadrado, Alex Sandro and Dybala and play a 3-5-2 with Padoin and Evra as WB, Hernanes and Sturaro in midfield and Morata and Zaza in attack.

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Typical Spanish team. Will be an open game from their end. They haven't been able to cope with their lost of key players over the summer. They were at the bottom of the La Liga table till they won Rayo last night.
    :tup: Both teams have 5 points from 6 games looking for that moment to spark things up. Hopefully it will be us who will be on the rise after this game.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
    4-4-2
    Buffon
    Licht - Bonbon - Barza - Alex Sandro
    Cuadrado - Lemina - Pogba - Perreyra
    Morata - Dybala

Give Pogba a more central role and ask Lemina to stay back. Best formation with the players available.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)