[CL] Juventus - Sevilla (September 30, 2015) (4 Viewers)

Juve 2-0 Sevilla - Sept 30, 2015 - MoM

• Morata

• Cuadrado

• Barzagli

• Khedira

Results are only viewable after voting.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
We better win. This situation is nothing like milan's where they firesale only to get bunch of freebies and allegri got to screw around for 2/3 of the following season only to rob viola merda of their cl place at the end.
Its unfortunate he didnt get his prime kaka he always used before and doesnt currently have anyone close to that level at his disposal, but this teams been invested in heavily to keep on downgrading in its objectives. he gotta buy time for himself to continue his experiments as well.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Juventus probable XI vs Sevilla: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Lemina, Hernanes, Pogba; Cuadrado, Morata, Dybala. [TS]

about fucking time :tuttosport:

I am sure Cuadrado will be TQ

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juventus probable XI vs Sevilla: Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Lemina, Hernanes, Pogba; Cuadrado, Morata, Dybala. [TS]

about fucking time :tuttosport:

I am sure Cuadrado will be TQ
No chance in hell that Allegri plays Dybala on the wing.

Anyway, I would like to just see a settled formation for more than 1 fucking game. Injuries to key players hasnt helped, but it has been a bit too haphazard from Allegri so far in terms of team selection and tactics.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
We better win. This situation is nothing like milan's where they firesale only to get bunch of freebies and allegri got to screw around for 2/3 of the following season only to rob viola merda of their cl place at the end.
Its unfortunate he didnt get his prime kaka he always used before and doesnt currently have anyone close to that level at his disposal, but this teams been invested in heavily to keep on downgrading in its objectives. he gotta buy time for himself to continue his experiments as well.
post full size of your avatar please

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)