CL: Juventus - Real Madrid (89 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I just watched Uefa Magazine on tv, and Del Piero was talking about the Real game, and I agree with what he said 100%. Our captain said that this game would definetely be a tough one, but he also went on to say that he believes Juve can win.

Forza Juve!! :fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Me too :)

BTW guys, for any of you that have ESPN they're showing over the 1998 Champions League final between guess who, Juve and Real.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Right now I'm watching this 1998 Juve team and boy do I wish our current squad played like them. They're winning every loose ball, their defending is solid, their passing is crisp, and Del Piero and Inzaghi are as sharp as ever.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Zizou's playing really well, and as I said, DP and Pippo are looking extremely sharp. It's a real pity that we couldn't win this final :down:

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Del Piero seems to always fail in the most important moments. Maybe he's not mentally fit enough to sustain the pressure? Hope in this occasion he gives us a quality performance, cos we absolutely need it.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah i was eeing it too.

I havent see it. Well, thats true, juve was solid, and that mijatovic goaL was very lucky.

Well, delpiero and inzaghi IMO were a little lost in the field, and inzaghi in the second half wasted a golden opportunity to score.
Zizou played well.

I hopè this year will be different!!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Del Piero and Inzaghi were not on the top of their games, but all credit to Hierro and co for limiting them. And as for the Pippo chance, I really thought he should have done better. Perhaps I'm being a tad bit harsh, but DP did brilliantly well to get by his marker and put in a good cross, so I was disappointed when Inzaghi stabbed his effort wide.

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
for me , this day was among the worst in my life as Arsenal lost the title to their biggest rivals Man utd , anyway i hope that the gunners can make it for next season for they have to blame themselves for what happened , i wish that Juve can make it for me against Real .

forza Juve.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
i'm also pissed off because chelsea lost to west-ham

if they won, they could have garanteed 4th place!

but now liverpool have a chance to make 4th place if they beat chelsea next week.

my_hitzJUVE

Dec 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by -Fantasista- ] ++
I just watched Uefa Magazine on tv, and Del Piero was talking about the Real game, and I agree with what he said 100%. Our captain said that this game would definetely be a tough one, but he also went on to say that he believes Juve can win.

Forza Juve!! :fero:
coz juve has unbeaten fighting spirit......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)