CL: Juventus - Olympiakos (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
WE NEED CONFIDENCE

WE NEED CONFIDENCE

WE NEED CONFIDENCE !!!!!

Play the best XI. If DP cant do anything for us, put Di Vaio in

We need to crush this inferior team !!!!!

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++
WE NEED CONFIDENCE

WE NEED CONFIDENCE

WE NEED CONFIDENCE !!!!!

Play the best XI. If DP cant do anything for us, put Di Vaio in

We need to crush this inferior team !!!!!
i think lippi is gonna be well aware and he need to win this match or hes gonna def disapoint ALOT ALOT OF PPL!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Lippi announced the formation (I like it):

Chimenti
Birindelli Iuliano Montero Pessotto
Conte Tudor Maresca
Miccoli
Trezeguet Zalayeta

This might be an interesting match to evaluate certain performances of certain players. If they do well I say give them a run with Parma.

From the looks of it, against Parma Lippi will play with DP & DV upfront just like I had hoped :D

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I think Lippi is planning too use Zalayeta as rigth winger... like he did against Galatasaray... I think we will use a 4-4-2 flat formation... which by the way I don't like!!

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Espectro well maybe Miccoli will play as the winger and Zala as striker with Trez. We shall see tomorrow

HWEIN - tomorrow ;)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
I don't consider them bench players. They are all first team materials; obviously they're not all world class material but they're still damn good players that can beat any team i nthe right conditions :)

I'm optimistic for a 2-0 win tomorrow.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
The Parma match is much more important, and thats why Lippi will be playing with the second team .. Buffon, Thuram, Legro, Zambro, Camo, Appiah, Tacchi, Nedved, Del Piero, and Di Vaio are all expected to be resting for the that match .. Davids is definetly out for suspension though (against Olympiakos) ..

I believe we will end up getting that point that sees us top of the table, with us probably scoring first and then Olympiakos equalizing later in the match .. if we succeded in that then we will avoid the likes of Real, Man Utd, Chelsea and possibly Arsenal .. but I don't think it matters much because sooner or later we will be facing those teams ..

Sep 28, 2002
that would be funny. we take our 1st spot. great. but man u fails to do that in their group. and we are drawn against them.

and real sociedad would get monaco or lyon/celtic :D

funny

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
dpofrever true true, but last year we got all the big teams in the knockout stage whilst Milan got the relatively easiest teams and went on to win the trophy. So I hope this year we are the lucky ones ;)

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
this match is not that hard.. we are through and we playing olympiakos at home.. so, the worst thing that can happen is a draw..BUT, under the latest circumstances.. nothing is Guaranteed..

I really think Lippi should play with DP.. not becoz I like him, but he need to play more.. and get his form back.. rest nedved, micco for parma match..

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #60
    This is bloody brilliant! We'll get to see DP and DV against Parma! :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)