[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (4 Viewers)

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
He'll probably start this weekend, and lets not forget that against Ajax Trezeguet sat on the bench for 90 minutes as well.
When Trez is not playing it's due to tactics not due to his performance..it's great that we have so many players this year.. but the disadvantage is that almost every match there are other players starting..:cool:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

Now your kidding me right? my friend listen...can't Alex and Trez play together?:confused: hahaha those two are the best attack in europe together with some other attacks of other clubs..they together wrote history for Juve:D.. Zlatan must grow to the level of Trez..Zlatan is trying to proove himself with kicking and spitting players but Trez kills the defence every year:cool:..and Trez can not play that great if Alex is not around or behind..believe me..i like the traditional Alex-Trez combi.. and i'm sure Capello does too but the season has just started and the Serie A has still about 34 games to go..let's all be pacient..Forza juve:boxing:
Best attack in Europe? Hardly, dont make me name better attacking partnerships. Ronaldinho-Larsson, Kežman-Drogba, Kaka-Schevchenko, Adriano-Martins, Reyes-Henry, Rooney-Ruud (altho I'd rather play Smith-Ruud, but I'm not Manyoo's manager).

IMO, Zlatan-Treze is a better partnership because it's more versatile. Treze moves much more when he plays with Zlatan because he knows that there is still presence in the box, he comes back for the ball a bt more, tries to involve his teammates and Zlatan can also drop back if neccessary and hold up the ball very well, much better than Trez, never mind Alex.

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Best attack in Europe? Hardly, dont make me name better attacking partnerships. Ronaldinho-Larsson, Kežman-Drogba, Kaka-Schevchenko, Adriano-Martins, Reyes-Henry, Rooney-Rood (altho I'd rather play Smith-Ruud, but I'm not Manyoo's manager).

IMO, Zlatan-Treze is a better partnership because it's more versatile. Treze moves much more when he plays with Zlatan because he knows that there is still presence in the box, he comes back for the ball a bt more, tries to involve his teammates and Zlatan can also drop back if neccessary and hold up the ball very well, much better than Trez, never mind Alex.
Ow come on friend..don't compare kezman and Larsonn please don't..there was a season a few years ago that Alex and Trez were the best and those two letterly gave Juve the scudetto..i know it's about what's now happening and i can see what you mean but those two really have proven enough over the years..and a player like Trez should not move more on the pitch cause he is a player that is only for the kill..you knom that.. Zlatan can play more but Trez worked great on the Kill with the passes from Alex..and really players like Rooney and Kezman are nothin yet..really don't compare that..

Maurizio

Sep 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
The past is the past, it means absolutely nothing now.
Youre right but i'm talking about speaking with respect and it doesn't seem like it most of the time.. that's a pitty but i'll talk ya all tomorrow;)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
What does respect mean exactly. Sure, I can respect a player but that doesnt mean he has to play every game. Romario was the best player in WC 94, why dont we buy him and play him every match out of respect?

difuz

Sep 23, 2004
ibra said in interview that he feels he isnt in to juve playing yet and that is why he 'has been playing poor - apart from my goals' (quote) but he is trainign extra after each match to get into how juve plays.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)