[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (46 Viewers)

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
I think Rooney - Ruud is one of the stronger ones, if not the strongest
I think adriano - martins is the strongest if they play together from the 0 minute.

btw don't let fenerbahce's match fool u.If u watched the match u wud know what i mean.6 goals were few with that defence trust me.
Even del piero could score in that match :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Geof

May 14, 2004
so we won.

If course I wanted Juve to win more than 1-0, but when I see how small teams are chaning football in the last couple of years, I'm happy with 3 points.

Everything will happen in the double confrontation with Bayern.

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
I think the new Juve needs more time to improve.These results so far are fantastic far more better than i expected.I still believe in capello that he will make this squad one of the best in europe if not the best. just give him more time and u will see what i mean ;)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Maurizio ] ++

Now your kidding me right? my friend listen...can't Alex and Trez play together?:confused: hahaha those two are the best attack in europe together with some other attacks of other clubs..they together wrote history for Juve:D.. Zlatan must grow to the level of Trez..Zlatan is trying to proove himself with kicking and spitting players but Trez kills the defence every year:cool:..and Trez can not play that great if Alex is not around or behind..believe me..i like the traditional Alex-Trez combi.. and i'm sure Capello does too but the season has just started and the Serie A has still about 34 games to go..let's all be pacient..Forza juve:boxing:
True..

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

I think adriano - martins is the strongest if they play together from the 0 minute.

btw don't let fenerbahce's match fool u.If u watched the match u wud know what i mean.6 goals were few with that defence trust me.
true 100%

wht did manyoo did x lyon this season??

they were crap and they were lucky 2 end the match with thth result (2-2)

and i dont think tht just rooney will make manure a winning club...

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
:rofl::rofl:
y r u laughing?

it's true tht the best combination we have is Trez-Zlatan,, we must admit and face reality tht DP is in shitty form nw man :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by snoop ] ++

Not funny at all B****

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
1-0 against Maccabi Tel Aviv, what an utter disgrace even for an Italian team.
I havent watched the game yet, but doesnt this score tell you something ????

Some VERY, VERY naive individuals on this forum thought we'd win 6 or 7 to nil

Who are we kidding ???!!!!!

Our team is average, not good at this point right now. We can look on the bright side and look at how Roma is getting worse week by week and thank god that its not us !!!

We have a lot of improvement before we can be put into the category of Milan, Arsenal, Real, and even Man U

Time will tell..................

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++

y r u laughing?

it's true tht the best combination we have is Trez-Zlatan,, we must admit and face reality tht DP is in shitty form nw man :)
No Amr , and i can't see how you guys came up with this , Just wanna tell you sth , If Dp played today the same way Zlatan Did they You all gonna start like usually , But because it was Zlatan who played poor , so no it's ok , it can Happen , P.s am not with Trezeguet , Zlatan's Partnership...

You know i tried to ask some fans (not Juve) from Man utd Real many others in my School ,outside many ppl , they were laughin at Zlatan-Trezeguet's Partnership , and how could Capello bench Del piero ..

Just explain me how you found them Today for god sake , IT WAS MACCABI , P.s P.s P.S, Zlatan played almost 80MIN... why when Last time Dp didn't performe well against Palermo Capello took him out , He just PLayed 45min , Can you explain this..... You think we can face bayern with this partner-ship ( Zlatan - Trezeguet ) Oh yea right , Zlatan will think that he's Playin in dutch league and Try to Dribble 11 players from bayern ...

Be fair for a while when it's about DP....

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Our team is average, not good at this point right now. We can look on the bright side and look at how Roma is getting worse week by week and thank god that its not us !!!

We have a lot of improvement before we can be put into the category of Milan, Arsenal, Real, and even Man U

Like i posted before.I think these results are great so far if u look to the time capello had with his new players and tactics.
and i agree time will tell :)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Agreed !

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

IMO a bit to negative! All in all, we weren`t bad, but very unlucky. Camo, Nedved and Emerson play ed good game, and when Zlatan will fit in the team, they Offensive greatness will come back!
Even if we don't score that much at the moment, as long as our defense stays that strong, we can relax, and wait for the offense to show their strengh!

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

No Amr , and i can't see how you guys came up with this , Just wanna tell you sth , If Dp played today the same way Zlatan Did they You all gonna start like usually , But because it was Zlatan who played poor , so no it's ok , it can Happen , P.s am not with Trezeguet , Zlatan's Partnership...

You know i tried to ask some fans (not Juve) from Man utd Real many others in my School ,outside many ppl , they were laughin at Zlatan-Trezeguet's Partnership , and how could Capello bench Del piero ..

Just explain me how you found them Today for god sake , IT WAS MACCABI , P.s P.s P.S, Zlatan played almost 80MIN... why when Last time Dp didn't performe well against Palermo Capello took him out , He just PLayed 45min , Can you explain this..... You think we can face bayern with this partner-ship ( Zlatan - Trezeguet ) Oh yea right , Zlatan will think that he's Playin in dutch league and Try to Dribble 11 players from bayern ...

Be fair for a while when it's about DP....
ofcourse dp is a gr8 player and stuff, but he is kinda ofform nw, man in the 6 games we played (serie a + cl) he didnt score but only 1 goal from a penalty kick!!

while trez is top scorer with 4 and ibra with 3 ...

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
azzurri en maurizio,

nie op letten op die klootzak Zlatan van deze forum,
hi jis echt geen Juventus fan hij is alleen fan van Zlatan en da bewijst ie telkens.

die jonge heeft niks verstand van voetbal en maakt delpiero altijd uit.

sinds de dag italie-zweden is die jonge een echte KLOOTZAK geworden.

en azzurri ok bayern heeft 4-0 gewonnen van ajax ok heel mooi.

4jaar geleden won juve 4-0van leverkusen die toen nog in de finale is geraakt terwijl juve uitging in de 2de ronde 2jaar geleden verloor juve zwaar thuis van manchester 0-3 en toch werd MAN U de volgende ronde naar huis geknikkert en juve haalde de finale met prachtige voetbal, ik wil gewoon zeggen Elke wedstrijd is anders en juve is niet ajax en ook al zou juventus nu verliezen tegen bayern dan nog staan we er goed voor om ons te plaatsen voor de volgende ronde , er is maar 1ding belangrijk en dat is ons plaatsen voor de volgende ronde , Hoe we dat doen en op welke plaats we eindigen 1 of 2 maakt geen scheet uit!

we moeten er gewoon staan dat is alles!

vorig jaar werd sociedat bij ons 2de en moest ie tegen lyon terwijl wij met gemak de groep wonnen moesten wij tegen depor en onze blesures werden ons fataal.

als de juve spelers niet te veel in de lappenmand moeten dan zijn wij een heeeeel sterke ploeg en heeel ernstige favorieten om de champions leageu te winnen.

dus heb geduld zoals mauri het zegt ;)

en ciao FORZA JUVE!!! :strong:

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
sorry that i put that in dutch but i am not very good in english and that's a hole text and if i must to that in english i would go crazy.

ciao forza juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)