[CL] Juventus - M. Tel Aviv (21 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++
azzurri en maurizio,

nie op letten op die klootzak Zlatan van deze forum,
hi jis echt geen Juventus fan hij is alleen fan van Zlatan en da bewijst ie telkens.

die jonge heeft niks verstand van voetbal en maakt delpiero altijd uit.

sinds de dag italie-zweden is die jonge een echte KLOOTZAK geworden.

en azzurri ok bayern heeft 4-0 gewonnen van ajax ok heel mooi.

4jaar geleden won juve 4-0van leverkusen die toen nog in de finale is geraakt terwijl juve uitging in de 2de ronde 2jaar geleden verloor juve zwaar thuis van manchester 0-3 en toch werd MAN U de volgende ronde naar huis geknikkert en juve haalde de finale met prachtige voetbal, ik wil gewoon zeggen Elke wedstrijd is anders en juve is niet ajax en ook al zou juventus nu verliezen tegen bayern dan nog staan we er goed voor om ons te plaatsen voor de volgende ronde , er is maar 1ding belangrijk en dat is ons plaatsen voor de volgende ronde , Hoe we dat doen en op welke plaats we eindigen 1 of 2 maakt geen scheet uit!

we moeten er gewoon staan dat is alles!

vorig jaar werd sociedat bij ons 2de en moest ie tegen lyon terwijl wij met gemak de groep wonnen moesten wij tegen depor en onze blesures werden ons fataal.

als de juve spelers niet te veel in de lappenmand moeten dan zijn wij een heeeeel sterke ploeg en heeel ernstige favorieten om de champions leageu te winnen.

dus heb geduld zoals mauri het zegt ;)

en ciao FORZA JUVE!!! :strong:
Can some1 explain that??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++

ofcourse dp is a gr8 player and stuff, but he is kinda ofform nw, man in the 6 games we played (serie a + cl) he didnt score but only 1 goal from a penalty kick!!

while trez is top scorer with 4 and ibra with 3 ...
You should know sth it's not about goals , it's teamwork , So tell me , How many did ibra and mr trezguet scored today? the answer is Nothing and against Whom??? Against Maccabi....lsn am not judgin Zlatan's perfo neither Trezeguet , but you guys are incredible fromt he way you judge Dp, you said he's off-form so Zlatan today was IN-FORM right?

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Am I the only who's dissapointed at Capello for keeping Nedved on for the whole game? Not only was Nedved badly injured before the game, and not only was he receiving tough takles, but he also had a yellow card from the Ajax game. The last thing we needed was for him to get injured or suspended when we have our most important game of the group next at home vs. Bayern!

Don Fabio only used ONE (1) of his subs the whole game and that came in the 80th minute for a player who was fit and needed more playing time with the team! Maybe it was because of the yellow card that he received about half way into the game.

Trezeguet also had an injury... why wasn't he subbed for DP or even Zalayetta?

Subbing once is just unnacceptable when we have burn-out/injuries/ and suspensions to worry about.

I'm furious with Capello's lack of long term descision making.

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
I'm sure tht Capello has his own way of "getting-things-done" in JUVE,, he is a gr8 coach.

Nedved has the strength 2 play a full match,, so be it.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Majed ] ++
Am I the only who's dissapointed at Capello for keeping Nedved on for the whole game? Not only was Nedved badly injured before the game, and not only was he receiving tough takles, but he also had a yellow card from the Ajax game. The last thing we needed was for him to get injured or suspended when we have our most important game of the group next at home vs. Bayern!

Don Fabio only used ONE (1) of his subs the whole game and that came in the 80th minute for a player who was fit and needed more playing time with the team! Maybe it was because of the yellow card that he received about half way into the game.

Trezeguet also had an injury... why wasn't he subbed for DP or even Zalayetta?

Subbing once is just unnacceptable when we have burn-out/injuries/ and suspensions to worry about.

I'm furious with Capello's lack of long term descision making.
You read my mind ;) i agree with what you said !

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I'm sure tht Capello has his own way of "getting-things-done" in JUVE,, he is a gr8 coach.

Sorry but from what i saw and notice , Capello wont be like Lippi !

Lippi was great, i mean just read 1 more what majed said , it's totally true !

Majed

Jul 17, 2002

There's no doubt that Capello is a great coach. He's already proven his worth with Milan, Real Madrid, and Roma. I've always liked him as a tactician, but i'm dissappointed about what he's done (or rather, what he hasn't done) in this game.

I don't know if Capello knows this, but Nedved has a problem. I doubt that Nedved will ever tell his coach that he isn't ready for a game. Nedved is a true fighter, but sometimes i wonder if he knows what's best for him and for the team in the long term. He gets "caught up in the moment" if you will. His takle in the CL semi final vs Real is a prime example. It was in midfield..etc. I dont need to explain more about the stupidity of that tackle.

When you get a knock, the worst thing you could do is to irritate it. You may not feel it at the time because the adrenaline is rushing, but after the game you'll be worse off than if you just stopped as soon as you got the injury.

Given that the game wasn't that much in the balance (Juve still controlled it), the defensse was holding well, and one of Olivera/Appiah are fully capable of producing enough for the result to be just as satisfying.

If Zalayetta, Olivera, and even an off form Del Piero don't play in these types of games, I wonder is there ever is a time for them get some playing time and/or regain form.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have to agree Majed, but it was a close match, therefore Capello wanted to keep the major players on field just in case. Sounds rather stupid, but I can understand why he left them on.

Case

Sep 13, 2004
My words exactly. Let's face it. If we continue to play like this, with almost no turnover, we'll end up like the last season. Sure, we got Emerson, we got Cannavaro and we got Zlatan, but it's not gonna be enough to compete on two fronts. But don't blame it all on Capello. We simply don't have "two A teams". We have one great team, but after that... That's why I see teams like Inter and Milan taking the scudetto this year. Either Capello finds a way so players like Appiah, Tacchinardi and Blasi will give more qualitiy field-time, or we are doomed from the beginning. And who's gonna sub Emerson? We had one player who could have. Maresca. We sold him.

I really really hope I'm wrong, but to me it seems Juve are already playing at their MAX (or close to it), while some other teams (again, like Milan) are only taking a longer time to form-up, and when they get there, we won't be on top any more. I pray I'm wrong.

May 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Zlatan and Trezeguet are playing better together than Alex-Zlatan, or Alex-Trezeguet.

DP isnt really needed.
ya like camoranesi wasnt needed either all you behatches want to put oliver and stick camo on bench for life..... today he made all of you haters look like little bichtes didnt he.... FORZA CAMO... keep up da good work my man

May 30, 2004
Mauro German Camoranesi's goal proved enough to beat Maccabi Tel Aviv and maintain Juve's 100 per cent Euro record.

The Bianconeri were hoping to all but seal up their passage into the next round with a second successive win after their 1-0 result away to Ajax, but Fabio Cannavaro was out injured and Jonathan Zebina returned from a ban. Fabio Capello tinkered with his squad once more, leaving Alessandro Del Piero on the bench in favour of David Trezeguet and Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

Within three minutes Trezeguet had fallen in the area under pressure, but the referee waved play on. Gianluca Zambrotta then gathered a corner kick and turned it over the bar, while Mauro Camoranesi's powerful effort was deflected off target by Strool.

Pavel Nedved's low set-piece was turned out and from the corner kick Alessio Tacchinardi nodded just over.

The action took its time to get going in a practically deserted Stadio Delle Alpi , but on 27 minutes Trezeguet met Ibrahimovic's cross from the right and his header was well saved.

Maccabi hit back with Addo shaking the side-netting, but Juventus eventually broke through just before the break with Mauro German Camoranesi. The Italian international rose to nod in a Nedved corner kick.

Trezeguet's stop and volley was just off target soon after, but there were worried faces just before the break when Nedved was stretchered off with a knee injury.

The Czech star was able to continue after treatment in the second half and his free kick reached the head of Ibrahimovic only for Strauber to perform a great save.

Nedved then went for goal with another set-piece and fired it inches wide of the woodwork.

Ibrahimovic hit the back of the net on 69 minutes, but play had already been halted for the Swede's offside position.

Nagar and Reis had attempts from distance, but Gianluigi Buffon had his first real save 73 minutes into the match on Cohen's fierce left-foot strike.

Juve took note of the scare and tried to put the result beyond doubt with Emerson and Nedved efforts charged down by Strool.

A corner kick came out to Igor Tudor and his powerful header was fingertipped over the bar by Strauber.

Maccabi also went close from a set-piece, as Panstil's header was off target, but Juve maintain their 100 per cent record in the Champions' League.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus: Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Tudor, Zambrotta; Camoranesi(between trez and zlatan tall mofos litle camo with da new shaved head scores.. made all da difference in da match ... who wns 0-0!!!) , Emerson, Tacchinardi, Nedved; Trezeguet, Ibrahimovic (Olivera 80)

Maccabi Tel Aviv: Strauber; Panstil, Marcio Giovanili, Strool, Nagar; Biton (Bounfeld 68), T Cohen, Mishaelof (Mbamba 75), Reis, Mesika; Addo

Ref: Hamer (Lux

genesio

Feb 15, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Modo Bianconero ] ++

ya like camoranesi wasnt needed either all you behatches want to put oliver and stick camo on bench for life..... today he made all of you haters look like little bichtes didnt he.... FORZA CAMO... keep up da good work my man
:D:cool: yea!

and some off you still bi tching about maresca?

like ibra says what is he dowing at fiorentina????

sometime's he isent even on the bench??? why???

lippi dit it capello dit it and know fiorentina couch does it?

doesent that mean anything?

i hate it how jo guys are never happy!

if we win 4-2 its like MAN F U CK OWER DEFENDS SU CK.

we win 1-0 MAN F U CK WE SU CK BECAUSE WE ONLY WIN 1-0 AGAINTS TEL AVIV AND THEY ALSO SU CK!!! MAN PLEAS YOU NEVER SAW THEM PLAY ANY GAME! must we win every game 10-0for you guys to be happy???i think if we win 9-0 you guys are angry because we dident make the 10goal so we su ck!
and every team is good in cl they wanne proof something and they lost 2time's 1-0 againts very big team's so they not su ck!

remeber 2years ago,
we played 1-1 in feyenoord(ajax is like 50time's better)
and we won with bad soccer 2-0 at home!

but in the same year we kicket barca in form out in camp nou and we beat the crap out of SUPER FAVORITS(in that time) Real madrid.

so why do you think after 2not so good game's that we will play like this for the hole seizon?

to win a game when you play bad THAT'S WHY THEY CALL YOU A WORLDCLASS TEAM!
its like you play good you win, you play bad you win.

people be happy because 3years ago we lost all ouwer out game's againts top and sh it team's , i am really glad that's over .

man 6points in 2game's in doesent get any better than this never seen a team getting 20points in 2game's!

and now some of you are like MAN BARCA IS GREAT AND MAN LOOK AT REAL MADRID AND DAMMNNN SHIT real is back!!! o no we arent gowing to win the champions leageu!

if we win 3-1like barca ore 6-2 like man u ore 4-2 like real than its like S H I T MAN WE REALLY SU CK ower defents is s h it again ok we S UCK!!!

normally you guys have to say forza juve but i only read like we S U CK and delpiero S U CKS and suc kie su ckie HOP and they are better than US, and Gino says FU CK YA!!!:cool::fero::groan::D:devil: FORZA JUVE=words by a treu JUVENTINO not a su ckie suc kie su ck!

ciao

FORZA JUVENTUS! :fero: :strong:

nedved34

Oct 3, 2002
++ [ originally posted by genesio ] ++

:D:cool: yea!

and some off you still bi tching about maresca?

like ibra says what is he dowing at fiorentina????

sometime's he isent even on the bench??? why???

lippi dit it capello dit it and know fiorentina couch does it?

doesent that mean anything?

i hate it how jo guys are never happy!

if we win 4-2 its like MAN F U CK OWER DEFENDS SU CK.

we win 1-0 MAN F U CK WE SU CK BECAUSE WE ONLY WIN 1-0 AGAINTS TEL AVIV AND THEY ALSO SU CK!!! MAN PLEAS YOU NEVER SAW THEM PLAY ANY GAME! must we win every game 10-0for you guys to be happy???i think if we win 9-0 you guys are angry because we dident make the 10goal so we su ck!
and every team is good in cl they wanne proof something and they lost 2time's 1-0 againts very big team's so they not su ck!

remeber 2years ago,
we played 1-1 in feyenoord(ajax is like 50time's better)
and we won with bad soccer 2-0 at home!

but in the same year we kicket barca in form out in camp nou and we beat the crap out of SUPER FAVORITS(in that time) Real madrid.

so why do you think after 2not so good game's that we will play like this for the hole seizon?

to win a game when you play bad THAT'S WHY THEY CALL YOU A WORLDCLASS TEAM!
its like you play good you win, you play bad you win.

people be happy because 3years ago we lost all ouwer out game's againts top and sh it team's , i am really glad that's over .

man 6points in 2game's in doesent get any better than this never seen a team getting 20points in 2game's!

and now some of you are like MAN BARCA IS GREAT AND MAN LOOK AT REAL MADRID AND DAMMNNN SHIT real is back!!! o no we arent gowing to win the champions leageu!

if we win 3-1like barca ore 6-2 like man u ore 4-2 like real than its like S H I T MAN WE REALLY SU CK ower defents is s h it again ok we S UCK!!!

normally you guys have to say forza juve but i only read like we S U CK and delpiero S U CKS and suc kie su ckie HOP and they are better than US, and Gino says FU CK YA!!!:cool::fero::groan::D:devil: FORZA JUVE=words by a treu JUVENTINO not a su ckie suc kie su ck!

ciao

FORZA JUVENTUS! :fero: :strong:
I feel yo dawg :LOL:

Man am sick too of these LOSERS.I see del piero playing thousands bad match then he plays one good and scores.somebody jumps "see del piero is back" "he is the best" "trezeguet sux".
they criticize camoranesi now am sure he is the man, the king.
del piero doesn't play a match " capello sux.Lippi is the man"
3 words

PEOPLE ARE NUTS!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
6,400 people

sixty four hundred people.

that's how many people were in attendance for this match.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)