[CL] Juventus - Liverpool (2 Viewers)

Apr 13, 2005
Technically, skill wise, Zlatan is outstanding.
He is good at heading, dribbling etc.

I think his weakness is that he is a bit too arrogant.
Not Mourinho arrogant but still a bit overconfident in his ability.
His shooting and finishing also leaves a lot to be desired.
But he can only get better.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Apr 10, 2005
We should sell Nedved ?
Let's sell if all of you think we don't need him anymore.
Sadly it cannot help his leaving juve...
Maybe he won't take warming the bench.

But to be flank, I want to see Nedved hold up the Big Ear in juve.
I know it's my selfishness, but I really want to....
(I want to believe he will get back his primary form and be our hero once more..)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
I find the Capello bashers impossible to understand. I watched the Liverpool match on SkySports, and there was something the commentator said about Capello:
The man has won the Championship with every single team he has coached.
So what the fu(k is the matter with you people? Our squad lacks the depth that Milan has, and it only goes to show his competence that he got us this far. According to the UEFA website, for a big club (I want to believe that we all still agree that Juve's a big club), the absolute minimum each season is the UCL knock out phase (Madrid, Barca, ManU). We went beyond that! So what are you people complaining about?
What we need isn't a new coach. It is additional and/or fresh players.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Capello is restricted to his choices frankly speaking. He is really doing good to keep our team to the top of the table. It is as if it is his fault that our squad seriously lack depth and that he is doing his best in bringing his best out of the current squad. We have gone this far with such a squad. If u think the current squad can defeat Chelsea, then ur wrong! Chelsea has quality midfielders such as Makelele + Lampard and attacking players such as J Cole + Duff, who can threaten our midfield + defence time and time again. And they r already coping well without Robben. Imagine wad will happen if Robben is in there. He would make a complete fool out of our entire defence, even if Thuram is in there.

arc

Mar 11, 2004
im very down with the result, but we surely dont deserve to go through with such a preformance, i hope liverpool all the best here. i will be off for a while, not watching juventus

finally, sell montero, i can play better than he is

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
I find the Capello bashers impossible to understand. I watched the Liverpool match on SkySports, and there was something the commentator said about Capello:

So what the fu(k is the matter with you people? Our squad lacks the depth that Milan has, and it only goes to show his competence that he got us this far. According to the UEFA website, for a big club (I want to believe that we all still agree that Juve's a big club), the absolute minimum each season is the UCL knock out phase (Madrid, Barca, ManU). We went beyond that! So what are you people complaining about?
Agree!

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by williedahomer ] ++
Technically, skill wise, Zlatan is outstanding.
He is good at heading, dribbling etc.

I think his weakness is that he is a bit too arrogant.
Not Mourinho arrogant but still a bit overconfident in his ability.
His shooting and finishing also leaves a lot to be desired.
But he can only get better.

I agree with you williedahomer, we should sell him and replace with better striker. He is too arrogant, i don't like his reaction when some one didn't pass him the ball. He is the one who should be blame for our champion league exit. He waste our best chance in the first half.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++

I didn't say that Capello is totally to blame for Wednesday's night's disaster or that he should be sacked, but he certainly made mistakes chxta and if we want to criticise him for them then that's up to us. Whenever people argue about whether Del Piero should stay or not someone says yes he should because of what he's done for us in the past but that's in the past and therefore irrelevant, it's the same thing with Capello. I don't care what he's won with Madrid, Milan and Roma, it's about what he's doing right here, right now. Obviously he doesn't have the resources that Ancelotti and Mourinho do but we should be beating teams like Liverpool. No offence to any Pool fans as there is none intended, but the team that we played against on Wednesday isn't anything special and does not IMO deserve to be in the last four of Europe's elite club competition. We'll leave that for another time though, back to Capello. Don't you agree that he has to take at least some of the blame for the lack or urgency in the side? Would you have started both Olivera and Montero or either of them? Would you have had your team play so slowly when you knew you had to score a goal or you would have been knocked out? I think not. The lion's share of the blame falls on the shoulders of the players, no doubt about that, but to say that Capello was spot on is nonsense.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I wonder how many Pool sh!t fans have been created around these 2 weeks in this forum.
they theirselves know how much Juve is stronger than their LiverPOOR because it seems they notice this win against us as their BIGGEST achievement ever.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

I swear if i put my grand ma, she could have score that goal, i just don't understand how the fvck did Zlatan put the ball 80km high, if he just touch it softly......
I kinda find it hard to see you criticise any Juve player because as soon as anyone criticises DP you are on their back.

Leave Zlatan alone, he is our symbol, he is Juve, he is a legend and will remain with Juve forever, especially in the hearts of all Juventini!!

Please Note: The above comment was supreme sarcasm , just see every azzurri7 post on DP and you'll see what I mean.

jaecole

Apr 7, 2005
++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++
I wonder how many Pool sh!t fans have been created around these 2 weeks in this forum.
they theirselves know how much Juve is stronger than their LiverPOOR because it seems they notice this win against us as their BIGGEST achievement ever.

Yes it is our biggest win in along time. We havent been successful at all in most of our lifetimes. Liverpool fans wait long and work hard for their moments of joy, so try to forgive the idiots for being jerks on your forum.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by jaecole ] ++

Yes it is our biggest win in along time. We havent been successful at all in most of our lifetimes. Liverpool fans wait long and work hard for their moments of joy, so try to forgive the idiots for being jerks on your forum.
I wrote it to post in "You Are More Ugly Than Camilla" thread but Gray made it close.but I just wanted to say it too those Pool fans who don't respect even when we say CONGRADULATIONS!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++

I kinda find it hard to see you criticise any Juve player because as soon as anyone criticises DP you are on their back.

Leave Zlatan alone, he is our symbol, he is Juve, he is a legend and will remain with Juve forever, especially in the hearts of all Juventini!!

Please Note: The above comment was supreme sarcasm , just see every azzurri7 post on DP and you'll see what I mean.
Hey Idiot, If you re-read my post again and you'll find that i wasn't criticizing Zlatan " I just said i couldn't believe how he missed that " Retards like you takes them ages to understand.

Now about Dp, you can bark till you fed up Kid, I bashed most of our players Dp was one of them.

Now MonkASS, why don't you try to play with chicken's legs instead of replying to my posts, seriously, your just proving me that your Fvcktard...

Now JOG ON:)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
its a real shame that we had to go out of the Cl that way. i dont mean the 0-0 i just mean with that performance it was pure crap

i will not point out anyone to blame everyone is to blame. from the team to the dam referees in the game.

capello made the biggest mistakes when he left the formation like the way it was untill the 80th min. pessoto should've been in by the 75th min by the most, also Why the HELL DID HE GIVE A START FOR OLIVERA ?very big mistake. Why did he start neddy ?i dont know why really

i wont point out any players mistakes cuz then there will be problems in the forum and i dont want that.
there is one player PAVEL NEDVED. i dont know wat happend to him , but i think he forgot how to play football or something. in the last three games he could'nt do anything. playing with 10 men is better than playing with neddy these days

the thing is now is that we need to focus on the scudetto and forget this encounter, milan r going to slip up soon and we need to take the advantage.

anyway nice game liverpool and rafa benetiz especially, and hardluck juve

i come again and say "i hope next year is the year "

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003

Hey Idiot, If you re-read my post again and you'll find that i wasn't criticizing Zlatan " I just said i couldn't believe how he missed that " Retards like you takes them ages to understand.

Now about Dp, you can bark till you fed up Kid, I bashed most of our players Dp was one of them.

Now MonkASS, why don't you try to play with chicken's legs instead of replying to my posts, seriously, your just proving me that your Fvcktard...

Your posts always make me smile.:dontcare:

Oh and by the way...I prefer to criticise our players...not bash them. Seeing as 8000 of your posts moan about people 'bashing' DP - I assumed you were against it too. Obviously not.

H Y P O C R I T E.

Emma

Mar 4, 2004

That post was very Blandest/Burke/Incubo of you. Its like little parts of each one. Did they inspire you?

It worked too, you used to be totally not good at arguing :D But it aint cool to steal someones style :undecide:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I certainly agree that Capello needs to do more to get Nedved, Del Piero and Ibrahimovic involved in this type of match and all matches in general so playing route one football was quite frankly retarded. We need to play the ball quickly into feet and allow Neddy, DP and Zlatan to do their thing. The way we play is pathetically depressing but I wouldn't axe Capello just yet. Even if we finish the season trophyless, which we might not, Capello hasn't done a bad job, not bad at all. I desperately hope that we change the way we play and Capello better had realise this, but I wouldn't give up on him just yet. Remember the football his Roma side played last season? Wonderful stuff.
True, but I doubt Capello is the right man for Juventus. Uptil now I have always given him the benefit of the doubt, but the way he made us play wednesday was awful. Juventus two seasons ago was a great team to watch and look what we turned into..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)