CL: Juventus - Deportivo (1 Viewer)

juventusi

Jul 22, 2002
:D
man utd r out :D:D:D

everything went wrong for juve from the draw of last 16 to linesmen to montero to delpiero to miccoli i mean it just couldnot happen

i agree with hydde we just should relax and wait now that the stress of the CL is gone

moggi proved to be stupid by not acquiring young defenders to gradually replace our senior staff defenders now who would want montero ,juliano or legro they're rotten merchandise now

why did we let zalyata go and kept divaio. it sounds political comeon moggi we're not inter who r playing vieri and substituting adriano this is politics and i hate it

man utd r out :D:D:D

Forza_La_Juve

Aug 7, 2003
ugh...I'm still mad that we couldn't score 1 goal on Depor in 2 matches :sob: :sob: ....time to think about something else until the Milan game this weekend.

whoever is voting for the big teams to get dropped out, I concur. I don't know about you guys, but having Milan and Real Madrid also losing as well as Man U will make this bitter bitter bitter Depor pill easier to swallow, even if having Milan in the cup helps our small scudetto chances. Forza Roy Makaay and Co. & Pavel Nedved's Czech national teammates!!! :D :D :D or at least if Sparta doesn't win, take Milan to penalties and exhaust the buggers...Milan loves them 0-0 draws in CL ( = penalties)

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
I just found out what the result was. A disaster of unmitigated and unimaginable proportions. This only used to happen when Ancelloti was in charge. We really need to start making some changes to our defence. Otherwise, we'll be crying over defeats like this again and again.

bahraini

May 20, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++

But u are not getting my point guys....

We already know that our season will not radically improve... Our team has been playing bad since long time ago, and it will not change. Our chances of winning a trophy this season are going down the drain....and we all know that Roma and AC MIlan are much better than us.

Just lets try to forget what happened...... the error is of Moggi and cia because they didnt did what they had to.

Just lets have fun and see what will happen in the rest of the season.

We have had bad seasons before... so i can wait for a bad season after 2 consecutive positive ones ;)

But something have to be done in the end of the season, thats clear.
well, we can only wait for the summer and to pray for good signings.
good talking :cool:

some how i dodnt feel that sad, cuz i was expecting that Juve and Man U will go out..

so we cant be always on our best, but on last night match i think we were
unlucky more than bad playing..

simply the ball didn't want to go to the net, while we had some good chances. from the begning of DP going out , i said to my self, oh my god,
we will loose, cuz its was obvious that luck was not with us,
2nd when i saw miccioli loosing the geart chance, o knew that we will not score.

if u remember i told u before we will not win anything this season
and we will know after milan match,,
just lets hope for better, some how, i think this match will push
us to somethng...

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
We'll need to make changes to the whole team fast! and not just the defence. The attack is too lightweight, Trezeguet's a great poacher and finisher but, he just doesn't have that much of a physical presence in the area. Does anyone have the foggiest idea why we let Zalayeta leave? And when Alex isn't on the pitch, we're always missing something. The midfield needs an injection of bite and punch (we miss the pitbull). And what more do I need to say about the defence (Whatever we do in the off-season, we must get Lucio).

Our hopes for a treble have been dashed, if we keep playing like this, we won't have any trophies this year.

I really hope that Alex comes back on time.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
I think we had bad luck. If Dp would have played, we would have scored a goal, and we wouldn't have conceded that goal.

Be honest. We could have gone through, but with that defense you can't win the CL, and we had also bad luck with all the injuries.

We should go for the second place in Italia and get the Coppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
What's with these performances that we're turning in against strong opposition? Just to remind y'all that we haven't beaten any top team this season. Tha certainly isn't the stuff of champs.

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ali ] ++
Am gutted. Am upset. Am disgusted. I will take a leave from football until the Milan game.
Oh my God he Milan game!!! :eek::eek::eek:

Is that worth looking forward to, can we honestly hope for a win in that game. The way to beat Milan is to actually take the game to them. Deny them the space that Pirlo, Seedorf and Kaka thrive in. And then try to get the ball in behind Cafu when he goes forward, that's the way we can beat them. But with the way our entire team is playing, I really don't know. Our midfield and attack (I believe that they should be our first line of defence) can't harry the Milan midfield and defence enough to make them lose possession, and our attack can't seem to score now. Is it me or ie Nedved just a bit off the boil? Methinks we rely to much on him, with Alex out and Nedved not firing on all cylinders, this doesn't bode well for us.

Nevertheless, I still have hope in the team, FORZA JUVE!!!:cheesy::cool:

JUVENTUS FOREVER!!!

s0ftcore

Jul 13, 2002
WTF?

What the hell, irregardless of how bad we're fcking play, we ought to back our team in times like these.

You might claim you have the right to 'criticize' as a fan, but if you're just gonna come here and do the coach's job and demand changes all day, I don't see the point of being a fan anymore. :(

You win some, you lose some.

We played bad. Let's just hope for better days. :)

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
I hope we lose 0-5 to Milan ...... let these B***** playing out there on the field know how are we feeling .......
Now, now Ahmed, that's not exactly a healthy attitude to adopt.

This is our team and the guys need us behind them. I'm a Zebrafan and will remain one, our performances might not be thrilling at the moment, but I'm still behind the team and will remain with there.

sco_tino

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by s0ftcore ] ++
WTF?

What the hell, irregardless of how bad we're fcking play, we ought to back our team in times like these.

You might claim you have the right to 'criticize' as a fan, but if you're just gonna come here and do the coach's job and demand changes all day, I don't see the point of being a fan anymore. :(

You win some, you lose some.

We played bad. Let's just hope for better days. :)
God bless you S0ftcore.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Sad, sad, sad. I couldn't even watch till the end, as seeing Juve falling apart is really not a good thing. Hope we get back on the track soon!

Forza Juve! FOR ALWAYS!!! :star:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)