CL: Juventus - Deportivo (6 Viewers)

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
what a shame !

juve is a team of abnegators !!!:devil::dazed:

this season we couldn't win one important game !

no win against:

inter
milan
depor
lazio
roma

are we a amateur-team form the serie c ? what the hell happened with the team since last year ?

i really hope that we will lose 0 - 5 against milan and then next year we have to sell some stupid man like thuram, montero, iuliano, legrottaglie, di vaio

what a bullshit season !

for us it is impossible to win any trophies this year ! we are out of CL, milan will win the scudetto and in the final of coppa we have two problems:

1. we can't win against lazio
2. coppa d'italia has no value ! it is a ****-trophy

Buy on AliExpress.com

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
of course no !

but they earn a lot of money and no one shows me fighting spirit ! i can't hear the senseless sentences of lippi anymore !

we played good, but unfortunatley we lost..bla bla bla bla bla

just because i am a juve fan i don't have to accept every bullshit performance of my team ! and in this season juve really plays a bullshit !

what about the other members here, who wrote things like...

"iuliano sucks" "no more montero" and so on ?

do you think they are also not really juve fans either ? for me everybody has the right to complain himself about those tired player !

i love juve and that is the reason why i can't accept something like yesterday or 2 weeks ago or against inter, lazio, roma usw.

juve is not able to play a good football so they have to fight, but it seems that juve can also not fight....

what will happen if juve play the next few seasons like that ? would you also be so calm too or would you be angry ?:confused::confused::confused:

SONO JUVENTINO NATO PER AMORE LA JUVE IN ETERNO !

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++
are we a amateur-team form the serie c ? what the hell happened with the team since last year ?

i really hope that we will lose 0 - 5 against milan and then next year we have to sell some stupid man like thuram, montero, iuliano, legrottaglie, di vaio

what a bullshit season !

for us it is impossible to win any trophies this year !
Okay, we'll give you a call when Juve start winning trophies again, then u can jump back on

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
I hope we lose 0-5 to Milan ...... let these B***** playing out there on the field know how are we feeling .......
excuse me, u're upset....and u suppose the players arent? i dont recall seeing u playing ur socks off for 90mins++ last nite....? how can u say they dont feel what we feel....? :rolleyes: being a sportsman, winning is everything. there's no feeling in the world like winning. ask any of 'em, whether they wanna 1000 bucks or beating depor to get to the last 8, i'm sure they'll unanimously pick the latter

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
just because i am a juve fan i don't have to accept every bullshit performance of my team ! and in this season juve really plays a bullshit !
read in every post m8, nobody is accepting our crappy performance. but that's no reason to say we are serie c material, and whinging bout not winning any trophies. u make urself souond like u only care bout the silverware m8 ;)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
I hope we lose 0-5 to Milan ...... let these B***** playing out there on the field know how are we feeling .......
I'm sure if the players heard your comment, they'd say "let these B***** sitting on their couch know how we're feeling"

Trust me, I'm sure they wanted to win just as much (if not more) as you wanted them to :wallbang:

I concede that we played crap, but don't start having a go at the players and saying they didn't try their best. Even Montero. I want to slap him silly so often, especially this season, but i'd never accuse him of lacking the will or passion.

++ [ originally posted by Shevchenko-[7] ] ++
i also hope Juve lose 0-5 to Milan :D
:rofl:

desireless

Sep 16, 2003
and in this season juve really plays a bullshit !
Maybe this is the reason why Davids (The PitBull) moves from Juve. Play too much with his... $!@* :D :D

Come on, the ball is round there is no way anyone knows about the outcome will be like this.

Cracker

Jul 24, 2003
the linesman killed at least 4 juve attacks with wrong offside decisions in the first half, but of course this is not an excuse for not scoring a goal... i hope juve gets the second place at the end of the season, but a creative midfielder is a must for the next season... juve living a terrible season just like man.utd. i hope depo plays the cl final with chelsea.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
It really is a bitter feeling. I saw the sign when Alex got injured minutes into the game. That howler between Montero and Ferrara gifted Pandiani with a volley that left Buffon stranded, and made it nearly impossible for us to get back to the game. But we tried as it was apparent, we missed many good chances and it just wasn't meant to be for us.

We can easily blame it on the injuries of Alex, Treze, Enzo, Zambro, Tudor, Birindelli and Conte's suspension. But I think our overall performance over the two legs doesn't merit us a place in the quarterfinals. We should've dealt with the difficult circumstances better. Congratulations to Depor. They tried their best and were solid.

Now that we are out of Europe, we only have the Championship and the Coppa to look forward to. Let's hope we can salvage something from this season. I'm sure Juventus will be back stronger than ever.

Forza Juve !!

Never give up Alex, we will wait for your comeback.

delbecko

Feb 6, 2004
first of all:

i have totaly forgot to congratulate to la coruna !

of course they have deserved to get trough to the 1/4 finals. they showed us a great defensiv-perfromance and they were also very effectiv in front of the goal !

second:
again for all, who missunderstood me: i am still very angry about our poor performance (not just the depor-game). i am a very emotional boy !

but nobody has to right to allege that i am not a really juvefan....
i am a juvefans since 1994 and i experienced highs and also downs ! you see i am not only a fan when you gets trophies !!!

after a few days i will coold down and see in the future ! for example to the sunday-game against juve (i will be there !)

we will see what happen, but of course i am very pessimistic and still angry.

so remember be angry has nothing to do with be a true fan or not ! everybody, who think i am not a really juve fan don't know anything about true passion or also called fanaticism.

again good wishes to la coruna for the next steps in the cl ! hopefully real and bayern will go out

Qaterminator

Nov 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delbecko ] ++
first of all:

i have totaly forgot to congratulate to la coruna !

of course they have deserved to get trough to the 1/4 finals. they showed us a great defensiv-perfromance and they were also very effectiv in front of the goal !

second:
again for all, who missunderstood me: i am still very angry about our poor performance (not just the depor-game). i am a very emotional boy !

but nobody has to right to allege that i am not a really juvefan....
i am a juvefans since 1994 and i experienced highs and also downs ! you see i am not only a fan when you gets trophies !!!

after a few days i will coold down and see in the future ! for example to the sunday-game against juve (i will be there !)

we will see what happen, but of course i am very pessimistic and still angry.

so remember be angry has nothing to do with be a true fan or not ! everybody, who think i am not a really juve fan don't know anything about true passion or also called fanaticism.

again good wishes to la coruna for the next steps in the cl ! hopefully real and bayern will go out
Our performance is poor?I thoight it was quite good but not as good as the Brescia one :wallbang:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)