[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (3 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
we were not creative, best chanses had zambrotta, who was offside in one situation, and trez had a header from freekick what hit post and cannavaro also had one good shot......passes have been good, we had one grat counter attack, but we doesnt look hungry! I say, give nedved some rest and put mutu in, i think capello might do that......brugge hasnt done much, they just dont have class, so i say capello should put free strikers up, replace nedved with mutu and put zalayeta also in for, i dont know whom exactly....

It looks like, we are missing ibra.....so i think using players who doesnt get much playing time might give us that aggresive thing what we are missing in this game.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Primo said:
Guys, channel please?
Considering all the questions you asked, if someone had a channel he would have give it to you. No matter how many times you ask for a channel, you won't get it because apparently there is no channel shwoing the game. Is it that hard for you to understand?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For the record, Barcelona's De La Torre Gabri will be available on a free this summer...always thought he was a decent player and he would be good competition for Camoranesi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)