[CL] Juventus - Club Brugge (1 Viewer)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
im always afraid when we play a smaller team

if u looked at it from their point of veiw to draw or win against a big team like Juve they will be considered as heros but if they loose, well the lost nothing.

i think it will be a 1-0 the goal by trez in the secand half around the 60 to 70 min. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Altair said:
I actually meant to ask you about that is there a team in belgium you would pick over Juve?
No there isn't. Because my favorite team (R Antwerp FC) was relegated to the 2nd division last year and things are looking quite bad for them. But even if they were to play against Juventus in the future, I'd probably cheer for Juventus. They have been my team ever since I was 9 and players like Del Piero and Zidane made me see and play football.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Altair said:
Anvers? are you from there? it's beautiful city
Yes, that's where I'm from. And yes, it can be a beautiful city. People who live there are known for their arrogance though. And it's a shame so many people are voting for a more or less racist party.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Seven said:
Yes, that's where I'm from. And yes, it can be a beautiful city. People who live there are known for their arrogance though. And it's a shame so many people are voting for a more or less racist party.
But that's happening just about everywhere it seems these days.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Altair said:
wow i didnt know that maybe you'd care to elaborate on another thread. Funny how they'd do that since there are so many jews, at least on the "seen".
A lot of people don't like those jews, because they're still so orthodox. I couldn't care less really, it's just a bit strange. Yes, Swag, it's like that pretty much everywhere, but I think Antwerp is the most racist city in Belgium.

Verheyen

Nov 21, 2005
Seven said:
But Club is nowhere near Pool. If we can't win against inferior opposition like this, we're simply not concentrated. No way in hell Brugge can win this one. Since I'm Belgian I have watched every Brugge game in the CL and at least hightlights of all their games in the Belgian league and quite frankly, they're not doing so well, despite what Del Piero might say.
Oh, you should know much more if you really follow bruges in al their games. Did you saw our game on Anderlecht? Did you saw the game against La Louviere, Valerengen, R.Wien ? It's indeed not a good season till now, but like I mentioned before, there were many players ho left us like Simons, one of the best belgian players.
"No hell Brugge can win this one" = bullshit , come on, you now that EVERY team can win EVERY match in football today. We won on Milan, and we lost on Heusden Zolder, a shitty team from the second class in belgian a few days later. Says enough.

Greetz

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
still verheyen that was another game and also Juve have seen that club won at the san siro , Juventus can underrest teams but there are 3different classes

Juve,milan,barca,real,bayern are the super powers and are alwayyyyss there

while the second class is Liverpool,porto,depor,ajax,psv,chelsea,.... these are teams that win a champions leageu and than do nothing for 20years, ps i put chelsea here because they have noooo past they are maybe a superpower in coming,
these are teams than can do something more but are not the biggest teams
liverpool had a glory history but that was just a couple of years and than nothing absolutly nothing ok they won last year but i wanne bet that in the nex 20years they still havent played a cl final plus won like 1premier leageu

3the class is brugge,sparta,anderlecht,rapid,dinamo kiev and so on

these are the teams that are good but just play champions leageu because there are 32spots
they maybe win 1 time in 10 againts a team like milan but mostly that game wasent inportand and they are just happy to play the first round

but still they are with anderlecht the super power in belgium

and yea there is a possibillity that they win today but dont count on it .
i also dont count on Juventus to win with 5-0 because Juve is a team that wins 2-1againts brugge while they also win 2-0againts madrid and barca ore another worldclassteam are more like winning 6-0 againts you guys but lose againts us ;)

Forza Juve

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
I'm sure this question has been asked to death already, so sorry, but could someone point me in the right direction of a live stream for the game this afternoon? To the extent of my knowledge it's not being televised anywhere in northern California, including in San Francisco itself. Even if it was I have to pick my friend up from the airport towards the end of the game, so if anyone has a suggestion as to where to find a stream, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks juventini

nori

Jan 9, 2005
official formation:

JUVENTUS: Abbiati; Zambrotta, Thuram, Cannavaro, Chiellini; Camoranesi, Emerson, Vieira, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet.
A disposizione: Chimenti, Pessotto, Kovac, Blasi, Giannichedda, Mutu, Zalayeta.

I hate it when capello doesn't surprise the other team with the formation
I mean Brugge probably have studied every single way to close us down if we play with this formation
anyway I am sure we will beat them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)