[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (35 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If Juve play the reported team with Cuadrado wide and Morata and Mandzukic up front, there should really be a plan for Cuadrado to play as a very orthodox winger.

Nothing fancy - just get the ball and try to beat the man on the outside and get a cross in as early as possible.

No need to him drifting around inside or cutting in once he gets the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know exactly what Gladbach are up to just now, but in recent years they have been very well organised.

The midfield provides a good shield in front of the defence and the defence and midfield are generally very good at controlling the space between them.

On that basis, I would suggest there is a good tactical argument for not playing Dybala because Gladbach are strong at closing down the space where he wants to play.

May well be better for Juve to focus on getting the ball wide, putting pressure on the defence with two physical strikers and looking for midfielders moving from deep to break through the lines.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Not saying i agree, just reporting the news mate

- - - Updated - - -

AH yeah, Zizinho asks what allegri said, i copy past the quote, so i automatically agree ?

Dont be a dick.
Oh.. okay.

And just now I read the whole interview, judging by his words we will probably see Zaza starting again.

He has lost the plot completely.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Oh.. okay.

And just now I read the whole interview, judging by his words we will probably see Zaza starting again.

He has lost the plot completely.
I understand why Allegri does that, the not playing Dybala part. In the italian game, these players get ALOT of tactical guidelines and it can be suffocating to their development. After seeing how El sharaawy completely stalled, i get why he does it.

However, i think he's overdoing it. There is a difference between "giving him peace to improve" and "halting his development by underplaying him trough overprotection". He's going too much the second one to my liking

- - - Updated - - -

I do think Ronaldo, Messi and Hazard are kinda exceptional players in different ways to this comparison if i'm honest

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
No one is grateful for the run I made in thread opening. Let's see how this goes.....such a shame really.
lol dude! you almost took us to serie B before winter :D

If Juve play the reported team with Cuadrado wide and Morata and Mandzukic up front, there should really be a plan for Cuadrado to play as a very orthodox winger.

Nothing fancy - just get the ball and try to beat the man on the outside and get a cross in as early as possible.

No need to him drifting around inside or cutting in once he gets the ball.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know exactly what Gladbach are up to just now, but in recent years they have been very well organised.

The midfield provides a good shield in front of the defence and the defence and midfield are generally very good at controlling the space between them.

On that basis, I would suggest there is a good tactical argument for not playing Dybala because Gladbach are strong at closing down the space where he wants to play.

May well be better for Juve to focus on getting the ball wide, putting pressure on the defence with two physical strikers and looking for midfielders moving from deep to break through the lines.
the fukin bolded part :tup:

i dont want to see quads cutting in ever again. Do whatever you want but dont cut in or shoot. Waste of chances.

so many coaches in tuz

in Allegri I trust!
STREET}!!!

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Allegri : “Let’s say Mandzukic is better, he’s fine. He might not have 90 minutes in his legs, but he’s fine. As for the attack, we expect a lot from him and unfortunately he hasn’t been able to play as much because of that injury.

“Alvaro Morata has improved a lot since last season. Simone Zaza is in good shape and proved it on Sunday against Inter.

“Paulo Dybala is a player with extraordinary quality, but he needs to be left alone to grow in peace, just as Morata was last year. We can’t ask for too much from Dybala, as he’s only 22 and needs time to settle.”

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Max is good but slow. He said the same shit after our first game, "Padoin did good" and Max needed another game to realized how stupid he was to say something like that. Now is doing that with Zaza, if I see Zaza as a starter tomorrow, It would be really painfull

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Not really a surprise if you read what Allegri said

- - - Updated - - -

Two things

1) Dybala needs to develop more SS/TQ specific skills, he has the talent, but it takes time

2) “Paulo Dybala is a player with extraordinary quality, but he needs to be left alone to grow in peace, just as Morata was last year. We can’t ask for too much from Dybala, as he’s only 22 and needs time to settle.” (today)

- - - Updated - - -

I kinda start to get the impression, Allegri is afraid to burn Dybala, like he kinda burned El Sharaawy
i dont really see a problem here, but i see a lot of people here jumping on Allegri because of this. i think your right that Allegri doesn't want another El Shaarawy so hes trying not to overuse him. i said it to Hustini in another thread but ill repeat it here...

Dybala has played most games out of our 4 strikers this season in all competitions
along with Morata has started in most games out of our 4 strikers this season in all competitions,
has played the most minutes out of our 4 strikers this season in all competitions,
hasnt played in only one games this season (away at Genoa).

this sounds even better when we know how much Morata played last season up to this point. so unless people expect him to play 9 minutes every game there shouldn't really be an issue with Dybalas playing time. im much more worried about Rugani and Sandro. Rugani isnt playing at all while Sanro is playing much less than i expected.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)