[CL] JUVENTUS - Borussia Mönchengladbach (October 21st, 2015) (5 Viewers)

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
Gladbach...the mighty Damian Mori played around 6 games or so for you guys :D
Not just that.
We also had Craig Moore playing for a couple of months before he started drinking heavily and was thrown out of the club.
On top of that, Mathew Leckie started his european career with us as well, before he was transferred to FSV Frankfurt and later on to Ingolstadt.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not just that.
We also had Craig Moore playing for a couple of months before he started drinking heavily and was thrown out of the club.
On top of that, Mathew Leckie started his european career with us as well, before he was transferred to FSV Frankfurt and later on to Ingolstadt.
That's correct. Craig Moore being an alcoholic...who knew?! Lol solid CB in his day, but always had a drinking problem. Picked it up from his Rangers days.

How was Leckie for you guys? He is one of our best wide players, interesting that he started playing football relatively late in his life, was a very good young upcoming afl player at one point.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
Not just that.
More then anything you were robbed by Inter who lost 7-1 on the pitch and then faked the Coca Cola can incident

Black+White

Jul 5, 2014
That's correct. Craig Moore being an alcoholic...who knew?! Lol solid CB in his day, but always had a drinking problem. Picked it up from his Rangers days.

How was Leckie for you guys? He is one of our best wide players, interesting that he started playing football relatively late in his life, was a very good young upcoming afl player at one point.
He was pretty young and raw and that's why he didn't make it.
Still has quite some talent and playing 2nd Bundesliga for a couple of season probably was his best move so far.

More then anything you were robbed by Inter who lost 7-1 on the pitch and then faked the Coca Cola can incident
Yep, that empty Coca Cola tin which is shown at Borussias own "museum" and gave the bar at Borussia Park it's name. :D

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #66
    icemaη;5122627 said:
    Keep doing it man. I personally am sick of the negativity perpetrated from the first post every single match thread. Spread the cheer.
    Spread your legs Hustini
    If I managed to turn this domestic season around and do a rerun of last year then I really might take a vacation to San Juan :D

- - - Updated - - -

mods to curb the negativity pls :p

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    If I managed to turn this domestic season around and do a rerun of last year then I really might take a vacation to San Juan :D

- - - Updated - - -

mods to curb the negativity pls :p
    so you will start the threads at the earliest time possible? That's all I need to know.

:jvefan:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    so you will start the threads at the earliest time possible? That's all I need to know.

:jvefan:
    As soon as I possibly can, all things considered. (Fam, school, work...yes :D)

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011

:agree:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    No one is grateful for the run I made in thread opening. Let's see how this goes.....such a shame really.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)