[CL] Juventus 3-2 Porto [March 9th, 2021] (7 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
With the two clowns in charge don't expect much
I'm not. I'm hoping the fuck off.

Still low chances, but going through here and then a not-embarrassing elimination by City or someone, getting 2nd in Serie A and winning the Coppa would've been painted as a positive.

The only way to spark changes is embarrassment and pressure.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The goals in Porto, or the penalty we gave away today had nothing to do with it. We showed no concentration conceding in the fucking first minute of each half and giving away a stupid penalty like that. It's probable that ref's mistakes troubled us later in these matches, but not when we conceded the first three goals.
Strongly disagree. No amount of experience will compensate for the lack of wit. We seem to be attracting the worst in players. Somehow someone will gift a goal to the opposition. No matter young or old (Evra).

I personally blame the entire club's league mentality - simply unable to get into their dumb heads that you wont have another chance to make up! This is CL!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The good thing about this season is Chiesa. We got a real pearl there. I never saw it coming.
I still have hopes that there is a base to create a winning team. I don't think we had that back in 2009 or 2010. Indeed Bonucci, Chiellini and Marchisio were all part of a winning Juve and they were also a part of those terrible squads in 09, 10 and 11, but I see more young players of their or superior quality now, than I did back in their days.
It's gonna be incredibly hard to create a new winning Juve, but I can see some of our players being part of a future CL contending Juventus.

Last edited:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'm not. I'm hoping the fuck off.

Still low chances, but going through here and then a not-embarrassing elimination by City or someone, getting 2nd in Serie A and winning the Coppa would've been painted as a positive.

The only way to spark changes is embarrassment and pressure.
Even last season and the one before are negative seasons regardless of the league. And it still didn't spark changes. Actually they did but to the worse.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The good thing about this season is Chiesa. We got a real pearl there. I never saw it coming.
I still have hopes that there is a base to create a winning team. I don't think we had that back in 2009 or 2010. Indeed Bonucci, Chiellini and Marchisio were all part of a winning Juve and they were also a part of those terrible squads in 09, 10 and 11, but I see more young players of their or superior quality now, then I did back in their days.
It's gonna be incredibly hard to create a new winning Juve, but I can see some of our players being part of a future CL contending Juventus.
What do you think about Arthur?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I still have hopes that there is a base to create a winning team. I don't think we had that back in 2009 or 2010. Indeed Bonucci, Chiellini and Marchisio were all part of a winning Juve and they were also a part of those terrible squads in 09, 10 and 11, but I see more young players of their or superior quality now, then I did back in their days.
Who do you have in mind? And who is going to build that team? I see a very dull future and the shift in power has been complete.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What do you think about Arthur?
I don't like him, but I think my judgment is mostly connected with the way the entire midfield and team is playing this season. I can see him, though, being a part of a winning team and adding something different to a well functioning midfield. Rabiot, for example, is someone I don't see that way. He's way too inconsistent and I can't really find a best position for him, hence I can't see him being part of a well-oiled machine.
In short, I don't see a quality midfield if it has two of our current midfielders in it. I could see Arthur or Bentancur playing well with two others, but not the two together, and I don't see even one of McKennie, Rabiot or even Ramsey in that desired midfield.

ClaudiOHHH

Jul 8, 2011
We need to build that core again with Chiesa and De Ligt being the clear pillars of it already on the roster.

Add McKennie, Demiral, and (I'd hope) Dybala to that list as secondary support. Go out and buy a Locatelli, perhaps Kean

Idk!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We need quality now and football brains, we need a clear out of the dumb players. We are caught between two cycles. Make a decision, make players like Chiesa and De Ligt leaders.

Demiral, De Ligt and Chiesa are the players we have to build on. Kulu might be that player one day, we need quality mdifilders desperately.

We need to decide what we are doing with Dybala. Decisions need to be made.
Biggest issue is the midfield however, it's an absolute disaster.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
OK? What about the double hands that was not even looked at? Or their keeper raising his leg over reaching Cris on the knee? If it were another teams these two calls would have been called on the spot without review.
You are talking as a fan.
The problem was Juve and not the ref

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)