[CL] JUVENTUS 3-2 Olympiacos (November 4th 2014) (1 Viewer)

MoM

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Llorente

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I see Atletico drawing in Malmo tonight.
Not a chance.

Ogbonna has not recovered. Asamoah is fit to play and was tried at LB in the morning training session by allegri. 4-3-1-2 is ON - SKY

Juventus (4-3-1-2) : Buffon; Lichtsteiner, Bonucci, Chiellini, Asamoah; Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba; Vidal; Morata, Tevez.

:flag4:
If it has to be 4312 then Pogba should play as treq IMO.

better than 5 defenders :p
That's for sure :p

Garbage. It just doesn't look right.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sleeping ain't easy right now. We need to win this by two goals.
Unless Olympiacos really shoots themselves in the foot, I don't see us winning by two goals. Throw in the weather and I would put a solid bet on 0-0, but that's just me. The pitch is going to be 3 times as worse as any Mourinho pitch would be.

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
It was a bloody snowstorm in Poland and you could neither see the lines nor kick the ball. In Turkey it was hailing heavily, remember? Neither game should have been played and both postponed as the playing surface was horrible. They weren't and what happened? We dropped points and lost. Today will be the same, watch and see.

- - - Updated - - -

Year? Youtube vid? :D
this is all I could find, a bit of a shit video mind

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
It was a bloody snowstorm in Poland and you could neither see the lines nor kick the ball. In Turkey it was hailing heavily, remember? Neither game should have been played and both postponed as the playing surface was horrible. They weren't and what happened? We dropped points and lost. Today will be the same, watch and see.
What is this? Where is my Öptimist?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What gives me comfort is that even if we don't win, all you nutjobs in here will produce a meltdown large and entertaining enough to keep me from getting too depressed :heart:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We've been saving energy for years now.

We're going to absolutely explode some season now, I just know it, sooner or later.
:D:D:D:D

I'm just happy we are moving away from this 3-5-2 formation, it's not a bad formation if used correctly but we dont have the wing backs to use this formation to it's full potential. I always said a narrow formation was what suited us best as we just dont have the width to play and real modern formation with wingers in it.

Even if we dont win tonight it wont kill me as at least we are seeing signs of changing with the formation and it will have to be better than any 3-5-2 game we play with 0 attacking threat. At lest today it looks like we will be playing with more than 2 attackers for once which is a real plus.

Tevez10

Aug 29, 2013
We could try 4-3-1-2/4-4-2/4-3-2-1 against:
Empoli, Genoa, Palermo, Sassuolo, Atalanta, Chievo, Cesena,. All easy games and we could afford to drop points. But we try new formation for our most important game of the season.

#sick

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)