[CL] JUVENTUS 3-2 Olympiacos (November 4th 2014) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Llorente

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I'm in Turin now and heading over to the stadium in about an hour or so for the game. I can confirm it's absolutely pissing it down. I doubt the pitch is going to be anything close to playable tonight. Typically that will play into olympiacos' hands

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
I can confirm it's absolutely pissing it down. I doubt the pitch is going to be anything close to playable tonight. Typically that will play into olympiacos' hands
Fuck me. :lol:

Snow, rain, next season there'll a sandstorm when we'll be going out after losing to Maccabi Haifa in the group stage.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'm in Turin now and heading over to the stadium in about an hour or so for the game. I can confirm it's absolutely pissing it down. I doubt the pitch is going to be anything close to playable tonight. Typically that will play into olympiacos' hands
Don't worry about the pitch, we have good drainage system. I remember few games that were previously played at JS during heavy rain and snow and there weren't any problems.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Unless Olympiacos really shoots themselves in the foot, I don't see us winning by two goals. Throw in the weather and I would put a solid bet on 0-0, but that's just me. The pitch is going to be 3 times as worse as any Mourinho pitch would be.
It all depends on how early we score (if we score).

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Hopefully the pitch will have held up, it's been raining all day so I'd imagine they've covered it this morning. I wouldn't mind but in here for 3 days hoping to do a bit of sightseeing and it's forecast to rain the whole time!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
4-4-2 with 4 central midfielders is worse than 3-5-2.

For fuck sake Allegri grow some balls. You need to win this game and throwing in yet another offensive player isn't the end of this world. We are at home and this is a must win.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
There is a shortage of English language commentators in ESPN, since this match will only be broadcast in Spanish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)