[CL] JUVENTUS 3-2 Olympiacos (November 4th 2014) (13 Viewers)

MoM

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Llorente

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #464
    Its not really that mind blowing when you realise that the last couple of group games are always played around winter every year :D but i know what you mean are luck is bad.
    It was a bloody snowstorm in Poland and you could neither see the lines nor kick the ball. In Turkey it was hailing heavily, remember? Neither game should have been played and both postponed as the playing surface was horrible. They weren't and what happened? We dropped points and lost. Today will be the same, watch and see.

- - - Updated - - -

Chaps you might be too young to remember but I have awful memories of Perugia :sheik:
    Year? Youtube vid? :D

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    It was a bloody snowstorm in Poland and you could neither see the lines nor kick the ball. In Turkey it was hailing heavily, remember? Neither game should have been played and both postponed as the playing surface was horrible. They weren't and what happened? We dropped points and lost. Today will be the same, watch and see.
    I remember very well. Shit luck but i dont want to think that its going to be like that forever if i thought that would be the case then i might as well quit watching football now and save myself the heart ache. Our luck will change eventually but hopefully we can play good enough to get the result regardless of the weather or bad luck we have to be better no matter what or we will never be good enough to achieve anything in Europe.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
    stfu man. just think positive.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    So we played like 15 games with 3-5-2 and now in our most important match we decide to change it?

Couldn't we try it earlier? Or we are trying to confuse Olympiacos and possibly ourselves as well.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)