[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Young Boys [October 2nd, 201 (6 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Oh for how long is it? I didnt know he got injured - he was banned so it didnt matter much in the league but how long he is expected to be on the shelf?

- - - Updated - - -

Evidently this is the lineup tomorrow.

Szczesny

Barzagli Bonucci Benatia

Cuadrado Pjanic Matuidi Sandro

Bernardeschi

Dybala Mandzukic
Sounds about right.
I dont think Allegri intended to use this formation but more it was forced on him as he wants to give a breather to Cancelo

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Oh for how long is it? I didnt know he got injured - he was banned so it didnt matter much in the league but how long he is expected to be on the shelf?

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds about right.
I dont think Allegri intended to use this formation but more it was forced on him as he wants to give a breather to Cancelo
About a month starting from the Valencia game.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
We really do have great strength off the bench at the moment. A credit to the work that the management team have done over the last couple of years.

I hope Kean makes an appearance tonight, for at least 30 minute. Really interested to see what he’s got

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We really do have great strength off the bench at the moment. A credit to the work that the management team have done over the last couple of years.

I hope Kean makes an appearance tonight, for at least 30 minute. Really interested to see what he’s got
Could happen. It'll be prolly be the 3511 we saw against Bologna that worked so well. Dybala deep, the two B2Bs high up (Matuidi and Berna in this case). MM more in the box instead of looking for space in between the lines like Ronaldo might be the only diff.

Might be another comfortable 2-0 lead before 70th minute. With Ronaldo & DC unavailable, ideal for Kean to come on.

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
This is exactly the type of games in CL that we need to change and improve our performance and missing Ronaldo for this one can prove to be a bigger deal than most of the people think. We could trash the little children, we should win comfortably and yet there is a feeling in the air about a potential banana peel. Hope we wont do a Gerrard and play the game as focused as if it is Real/Barca against us, YB are flying high on 9 wins out of 9 games in Switzerland and recently trashed Basel 7-1, so they have the confidence, they are also calm and surely dont expect to finish anywhere above 4th place in this Group... A tough game, 2-1 or 3-1 home win, but with the usual drama and tention...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)