[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (5 Viewers)

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Hell no , most overrated player in this forum .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
you guys have all brought up very important points. I have another important point to add.
And that is Dybala's management of his hair. He has a pretty trendy haircut that is seen on all hipsters these days. When it is combed and styled nicely, it looks great. However, during the game, his hair gets messed up. And he starts looking like a strawberry or pineapple. Look at image below.
I strongly hope that he get a better hair product, like a pomade, then use a hairspray to set it. This will help him upkeep his perfect image and turn him into a megastar like CR7. And we can benefit a lot from that.

Recently I had a chat with my uncle, who works in the marketing team of Serie A, and I brought up this topic on Dybala's hair. He told me that it is a useless suggestion as such minor details will not affect Dybala's value. Sighs* my uncle prolly doesn't understand the power of instagram and social media these days.

Attachments

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
you guys have all brought up very important points. I have another important point to add.
And that is Dybala's management of his hair. He has a pretty trendy haircut that is seen on all hipsters these days. When it is combed and styled nicely, it looks great. However, during the game, his hair gets messed up. And he starts looking like a strawberry or pineapple. Look at image below.
I strongly hope that he get a better hair product, like a pomade, then use a hairspray to set it. This will help him upkeep his perfect image and turn him into a megastar like CR7. And we can benefit a lot from that.

Recently I had a chat with my uncle, who works in the marketing team of Serie A, and I brought up this topic on Dybala's hair. He told me that it is a useless suggestion as such minor details will not affect Dybala's value. Sighs* my uncle prolly doesn't understand the power of instagram and social media these days.
Ehh 😆

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005

Spot on.

If we want to win our games 7-0 we need to take care of details like this.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Hell no , most overrated player in this forum .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Still the best CDM when played in his rola at argentina.

Put him next to Pjanic and you can put fuck everything at the wings

- - - Updated - - -

He's turning 33 in two months. No thanks. I don't understand this fascination with old geezers a la Toure, Mascherano, and De Rossi. Not every case turns into a Pirlo.
Toure is finished for years, de rossi is good for the azzurri but decayed significantly for roma

Mascherano when playing CDM at argentina is still the best in the world on his position.

You have no clue what you are saying.

- - - Updated - - -

You get people that still wants Rooney and Schweinsteiger ::lol3::
Ye those are finished allright

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's turning 33 in two months. No thanks. I don't understand this fascination with old geezers a la Toure, Mascherano, and De Rossi. Not every case turns into a Pirlo.
Old doesent mean finished, you know better. We wanted Javier last summer for a reason, and that is because he can still play at WC level. However, when you leave so much space like fagcelona, anyone can get exposed and look slow, out of place and whats not. But put him on this team instead of Khedira and see the magic. Id be willing to have DDR too. He was fantastic last Euro and if you doze his playing time correctly, he can play at a high level still

Jun 6, 2015
A player having a standout performances in the world cup three years ago hardly warrants being labeled the best in the world in his position. It's a crazy hyperbole to claim such a thing with an outdated sample size which in the first place wasn't too comprehensive.

Still a quality player though but he's no Gandalf like some on here seem to believe.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A player having a standout performances in the world cup three years ago hardly warrants being labeled the best in the world in his position. It's a crazy hyperbole to claim such a thing with an outdated sample size which in the first place wasn't too comprehensive.

Still a quality player though but he's no Gandalf like some on here seem to believe.
He was great last Copa America too

Jun 6, 2015
He was great last Copa America too
Didn't watch but good to know.

I watched some of the Bolivia game just recently and Mascherano was just as bad as everyone else. As already someone mentioned he was one if not the worst player on the pitch against us too playing in his favored DM position.

Would still gladly have him here but he is no rainmaker or even close to being the best in the world in any position.

Apr 19, 2007
We need balance in the team with old and young players if we want sustained teams as good as this one. We are good right now but I dont think bringing Masch in on high wages would do us any favors over a younger player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)