[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (5 Viewers)

enzo

May 14, 2012
Yes, I promised myself not to talk about the ref pre-match but the things ref did last night is to take into consideration.

How can you book Khedira and not book Neymar?

Why was Mandzu booked when he was harshly fouled?

Cuadrado's goal that was cancelled for non-existing offside on Khedira.

And many other bullshit calls...
To be honest, I expexted to be worse. I mean, at some points Neymar was floating through the air like a sheet of paper.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
To be honest, I expexted to be worse. I mean, at some points Neymar was floating through the air like a sheet of paper.
Fvcking cunt, him and Suarez they are so talented that at times they really do not need to fall on each occasion yet they choose to.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I am honestly not much worried about 2nd leg now and I know it's still open specially if they score early but man we are literally going to fuck them on the counters there and with their defensive weak system. The only thing that frustrates me is that Neymar should have picked yellow to miss the return leg but did not.

Either-way, with Allegri I know Juve will step up in Camp Nou physiologically and physically.

My only two takes on this match are on Khedira, I expected more from him offensively to finish off the chances better and Bonucci should be more careful with Suarez.

Mandzu, you fvcking awesomeness, only Allegri can play him LW/LM and what a monster match, full of heart and confidence. Fuckking animal.

I am also shocked how great Dani Alves was, I expected him to be somehow nervous playing against his old team mates but what a pro he is, his start worried me but his experience as the match went on was essential.

No words to describe Alex Sandro, no one is better than him in his position, I hope he can stay for at least 10 more years if not forever, the guy is complete.
Totally agree,especially Bonucci part and to add Higgy just must pass that ball to Mandzo at 3-0 .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Wat. Everyone were good. Higuain was behind the two first goals.
I said class, its semantics, but Bonucci and Higauin was less optimal then the others who basically had near peak performances. They didnt because one allowed direct chances, and the other should scored atleast 1 goal in his 3 direct chances. But yeah otherwise Higauin was quite active and vigilant, allways moving and keeping them occupied.

- - - Updated - - -

If anything one could say you can applaude this ref for ignoring Neymar antics on few occasions.

Offside call was poor, but is kind of narrow call linesmen tend to miss sometimes. Whats less understandable is the sheepish way he HAD to give yellow to two players on more then 1 occasion just because he didnt have the nerve to call the solitary call. Not a ref that have much confidence in himself, became totally bullshit latter in game, even if he did an alright job in overall.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
What a game

Close to perfection

- - - Updated - - -

If anything one could say you can applaude this ref for ignoring Neymar antics on few occasions.

Offside call was poor, but is kind of narrow call linesmen tend to miss sometimes. Whats less understandable is the sheepish way he HAD to give yellow to two players on more then 1 occasion just because he didnt have the nerve to call the solitary call. Not a ref that have much confidence in himself, became totally bullshit latter in game, even if he did an alright job in overall.
Ref was great until about the 60 minute mark where he had a few bad decisions, but the kinda leveled out imo in terms of which team was disadvantaged.

That Mandzukic yellow was shocking though

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
That looked awkward af :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

They do, but if one of Cuadrado, Khedira or Mandzukic gets the third yellow next week, he'll still serve the 1 match ban. In the semis cards start from zero, but those who get a red in the 2nd leg of the quarters, or the third yellow, will be suspended for the first leg of the semis.
Yellow bans in cup competitions are so much BS man

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I said class, its semantics, but Bonucci and Higauin was less optimal then the others who basically had near peak performances. They didnt because one allowed direct chances, and the other should scored atleast 1 goal in his 3 direct chances. But yeah otherwise Higauin was quite active and vigilant, allways moving and keeping them occupied.

- - - Updated - - -

He gave 5 red cards in the 4 matches he refereed in the Polish league before this one. Was expecting a few yesterday.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Haha ok that sums up how trigger happy he was with cards. Explains why he is eager giving yellow to guy getting fouled and how Khedira got yellow for diving in first instance, where was even some contact.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Distance covered 108-98 km. I think it was something like that in the end.

This will also be crucial in the second leg. We might even have to run more then 110.

But I'm confident that we will be focused enough with so many champions in the team. We know how to handle this tough away game.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn't the first time that ref made mistake about us and won't be the last time.3 years ago against real and last year against bayern.

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)