[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
The way I see it its
1-0 win - good result but the tie is 50-50 with this result
2-0 win - great result would give us a boost of confidence
2-1 win - Ok but we need to get at least a draw with Barcelona and it will be very tough in Spain...
0-0 or 1-1 - Not the end of the world but we need to give a performance in Spain
2-2 draw - We are in trouble
Any kind of loss - It will be very tough to overcome and it can cause 2 things - 1. We will see a very attacking Juve away which might surprise Barca 2.Make us more prone to mistakes in defense in the 2nd leg which could be crucial against MSN...

A win of 3-0 or higher (dont expect this as it wont happen) You can book our spot in the SF as we are not PSG we will not screw it up...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Probable line-ups

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Dani Alves, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Barcelona (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Jordi Alba; Rakitic, Mascherano, Iniesta; Messi, Suarez, Neymar

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Probable line-ups

Juventus (4-2-3-1): Buffon; Dani Alves, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Dybala, Mandzukic; Higuain

Barcelona (4-3-3): Ter Stegen; Sergi Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Jordi Alba; Rakitic, Mascherano, Iniesta; Messi, Suarez, Neymar
Perfect.

Honestly, we have a better all round team. They just happen to have an insane attack, plus Iniesta.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Cuadrado and AS starting praise the lord. I knew Euromax would come good.

Also i think its excellent that Neymar just got news he will be banned for Clasico. Even if it gives him more chance to rest before return leg neymar always struck me as someone with the maturity of a preteen girl. Hopefully this ban weighs heavy on him tonight and puts him somewhat off his usual game

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cuadrado and AS starting praise the lord. I knew Euromax would come good.

Also i think its excellent that Neymar just got news he will be banned for Clasico. Even if it gives him more chance to rest before return leg neymar always struck me as someone with the maturity of a preteen girl. Hopefully this ban weighs heavy on him tonight and puts him somewhat off his usual game
If Neymar gets a yellow he misses the return leg so the rest wouldn't matter at all :tup:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I was here posting about Juventus over a decade before you, do not question seniority. I am far from a troll. I just haven't seen anything from Juventus to suggest we can go out and beat Barcelona convincingly.

And who are we to talk about penalties Barca got in the knock out stages? We had a penalty and opposition players sent off in the knock out stages and we still didn't win convincingly against a much worse side than PSG

Stop the fucking trolling.It's very readable.You are not a Juve fan.Go to merda site,will suit you obviously.
See my other registration and you will see if you are here before me a decade ago.Also you write "very often" for a such "old" member.
Better leave this forum and troll somewhere else.
Will do a good for you.What's the point about whining how "inferior" are we against Barcelona?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Probable line-ups

That's about half our guys not playing in their ideal position.

Meh, what's the worst that could happen?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)