[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They were talking about last year but thats a poor example IMO. We both dominated a lot of those two games and they were dominating at the end of the second. If it was the other way around and the first game goes to overtime we would have won.
That was actually a very good example. We held back and deployed minor pussy tactics towards the end of the 2nd half vs Bayern in Germany. We should have left Morata on, and pushed for a 3rd goal when leading 2-0. We could've and should've won that tie.

Jun 6, 2015
Yes, that's the problem (for juventus)...

I (and most of the juventus fans) just hope at least to not loose bad tonight in order to play match at camp nou that make sense to watch
Found this on the Barca forum. Seems like the winning mentality of our team is really infectious to some of our fans.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
That was actually a very good example. We held back and deployed minor pussy tactics towards the end of the 2nd half vs Bayern in Germany. We should have left Morata on, and pushed for a 3rd goal when leading 2-0. We could've and should've won that tie.
Yeah, but we also tend to do that against much worse opponents than Bayern.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I'm not overly concerned, IF we deploy the right tactics. Max is a superior coach to Luis Enrique, and we have the players to hurt this Barcelona team (which incidentally has more than a few weaknesses). However, they are also capable of hurting us, and we should be cautious, but not overly conservative. Respect but no fear!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I would slap that fucking bitch across the face.

What a spineless attitude.

If this team plays a great game to its strenghts, and we get our approach and plan right, we are always winning the home game, with a +1 goal difference likely.
We dont know if this will happen, and we know Barcelona is a fearsome opponent. But we know what we can do.

As a fan, you need to trust in your team and hope they play to their strenghts and you'll be victorious.

But seriously, this pathetic bullcrap of hoping 'not to lose too much', thats a faggot ass weakling attitude.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)