[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (4 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Have a really bad feeling about this tbh :scared:

- - - Updated - - -

barca barca barca barca barca
fairytale team of football players
fairytale love we gona give you that
we the big bad wolf b.itch how bout that

we gon make you swallow asamoah's pistol
if luis bites on it, his teeth gon be busted
gona ruin your party with khedira's boredom
Bi'tch we gon be the kanye to your taylor
I liked the first line, but after that it really went downwards.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
icemaη;5490934 said:
Marchisio vs Inter is the best. Right? Right?
Looking only at the goals in terms if beauty, away from their context and importance, no.

Number one is probably Pogba against Udinese. The swerve on that ball :drool:

Adelhrm

Apr 11, 2017
Watch the game in one of the bars inside the stadium. And try and see if you can manage to get in anyway, go to ticket office, might be late cancellations, you never know.... I hope you can gat your money back from Viagogo scumbags because they do get the money

- - - Updated - - -

also, if you plan to come to Turin more than once in a season, worth becoming a J member so you have right to buy tickets before they go to public sale
Thank you but that is risky as I am coming with my wife.

I will just stay in Bologna and watch on tv.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Have a really bad feeling about this tbh :scared:
You're kind of like a virgin on prom night. The girl has already told you that sex is going to happen and now you're all nervous and have this weird feeling in your stomach. You're scared it's not going to be as good as you're expecting it to and you're having doubts about your own performance too.

You just need to relax. We are going to fuck that pussy into shreds, man. Don't worry.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
You're kind of like a virgin on prom night. The girl has already told you that sex is going to happen and now you're all nervous and have this weird feeling in your stomach. You're scared it's not going to be as good as you're expecting it to and you're having doubts about your own performance too.
For some strange reason after this post I found my peace and stopped worrying at all. Great stuff.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
HI all

I bought two tickets from viagogo and got UPS parcell empty!!!??

I am now in Bologna and already have train ticket and hotel for one night (as planned assuming I will have the tickets). Now my question how possible to find 2 genuine tickets for tonight match?
Note I am not from Italy.

Thank you

Adel

You're Fukked!!

- - - Updated - - -

1-0 Higgy
2-0 Dybi
3-0 Bonny

Nou Camp

1-0 Neymar
2-0 Neymar
3-0 Messi
4-0 Neymar
5-0 Teeth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)