[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (6 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
http://www.ilbianconero.com/a/clamoroso-alex-sandro-e-cuadrado-fuori-col-barcellona-max-ci-pen-40815
Clamoroso!
They write about two positions, were there are still doubts... Maybe Asa instead of Sandro on left side and on the right side Dani Alves and behind him Licht. Cuadrado benched...
:matri:
Licht and Alves on the right still sounds good, even though i want Cuadrado to bully Alba.
Maybe Max is already thinking about the return leg and doesn't want to risk Cuads due to a yellow card :boh:

But Asa over Alex Sandro? You gotta be kidding me. :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

eduardmind

Feb 27, 2016
As much as I don't agree with benching Sandro ND cuadrado it might be deadly ,I will explain imagine cuadrado ND Sandro enter around minute 65 they will destroy barca this way....

Jun 6, 2015
Licht and Alves on the right still sounds good, even though i want Cuadrado to bully Alba.
Maybe Max is already thinking about the return leg and doesn't want to risk Cuads due to a yellow card :boh:

But Asa over Alex Sandro? You gotta be kidding me. :lol:
Max loves to have a player on the bench who can change the game. Wouldn't be surprised to see Cuadrado come in to do just that later in the game.

May 26, 2016
Damn near close to a heart attack waiting for this.

I have already done all The pre match rituals: spreading salt over The television (got that from my father) prayed to every higher power that exists, and tommorow im doing yoga after my usual jiu jitsu class just to Relax my bones.

I dont think i have ever been so hyped for a match, Even more than our last CL final.

For some Reason i have a good feeling.

Every juve fan out There: lets support our team proudly, wear your shirt wherever You are in The world and lets beat this team!

May The Light /force be with You. Valar Morghulis.

Forza Juve!

:flag1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)