[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (98 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We are going to kill them in Turin.

Messi is playing or pushing back in the middle to move and rotate the ball more than ever which is a good thing, they're playing on Tuesday without Besquests which is also a good thing.

With Mandzu Hig Cuadrado pressing high they will be forced to commit mistakes, at Juve stadium they wont have space like Camp Nou.

Cuadrado is key player in this match IMO, I am relying on Khedira's experience as-well since he has faced them several times.

Barcelona wont do the PSG performance first leg again obviously, but a 1-0 or 2-0 score would be more than welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

And one more VERY important thing I consider, on set pieces, their only tall player is Pique no? With Mandzu, Khedira, Chiellini, Hig, Bonnuci we should seriously kill then on set pieces.

Agree.

- - - Updated - - -

Polish ref, same one that had barca's 4-0 loss in Paris :tuttosport:.
We got this.
He gave red to Lemina and a penalty for Lyon away game also.Very easy on cards.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I'm nervous already.
Weirdly enough not nervous at all, just very excited. Should be fun. Just made sure I switched my hours at work so I dont work during game anymore. Great time to be Juve fan IMO.

Going into this game, dont feel we are underdogs at all, nor much nerves except the minor part of the opponents having an insane Messi. The collective quality of their attack is briliant, but Neymar and Suarez are regular top players in comparison, while Messi can litterally change any game at any time as he has shown throughout his jawdropping career. Lets hope he has one of his more human games.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I don't think I can survive another tie like last year's against Bayern. We need a victory to take to Barcelona.

Their team from GK to midfield looks poor compare to our last match with them. We just have to try to disrupt their game so that Messi has to drop all the way back to get the ball, if the midget gets the ball comfortably then he can destroy us. The back 3 they've been using can be an advantage for us imo. We play against (and with) a back 3 all the time and the lack of Busquets would make them weaker.

They are very weak defensively on the wings. Hopefully Cuadrado, Alves and Dybala wreck their left side.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
We are going to kill them in Turin.

Messi is playing or pushing back in the middle to move and rotate the ball more than ever which is a good thing, they're playing on Tuesday without Besquests which is also a good thing.

With Mandzu Hig Cuadrado pressing high they will be forced to commit mistakes, at Juve stadium they wont have space like Camp Nou.

Cuadrado is key player in this match IMO, I am relying on Khedira's experience as-well since he has faced them several times.

Barcelona wont do the PSG performance first leg again obviously, but a 1-0 or 2-0 score would be more than welcome.

- - - Updated - - -

And one more VERY important thing I consider, on set pieces, their only tall player is Pique no? With Mandzu, Khedira, Chiellini, Hig, Bonnuci we should seriously kill then on set pieces.
Set pieces destroyed us in the Champions League final against them (on the counter).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Set pieces destroyed us in the Champions League final against them (on the counter).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
True, but it shouldn't this time... You only need 4 of Mandzu, Chiellini, Khedira, Bonnuci, Higuain on set pieces/corners. It's HUGE advantage, most of them are midgets.

Sandro, Cuadrado, Pjanic, Lich/Alves + the remaining players can stay at the back.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus without: Pjaca

Barcelona without: Besquets, Rafinha, Turan, Vidal (Obviously Besquests missing is an advantage)

A booking from a ban

Juventus: Cuadrado

Barcelona: Neymar, Gerard Piqué, Ivan Rakitić.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
we have to win this please.... PLEASE! :green:

throwing barca out would definitely help us to get all the merited recognition again, the missing piece that also attracts top players to come and stay at home.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I love stuff like this. It's pure good vs evil. We are the defenders of all that is good in the world of football.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Fuck Neymar and fuck Messi. All this talk makes me wanna puke.

Get the match started already so that we can teach them a lesson in tactics.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
One day away from making a huge statement across world football, boys!

- - - Updated - - -

I love stuff like this. It's pure good vs evil. We are the defenders of all that is good in the world of football.
:lol: I genuinely think like that :D

- - - Updated - - -

Alves and Cuadrado should get all up on Neymar's business to draw fouls and get him a yellow.
Is Alves enough of an asshole for that job? I'm obviously a big fat fanboy but wanna see Lichtsteiner wind them up.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
One day away from making a huge statement across world football, boys!

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: I genuinely think like that :D

- - - Updated - - -

Is Alves enough of an asshole for that job? I'm obviously a big fat fanboy but wanna see Lichtsteiner wind them up.
For sure. Alves is from the unrivaled diving school of Barcelona. They are all assholes. Licht can wind them up like no one else, but Alves can dive Neymar style. I honestly hate it, but against Barca I justify it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)