[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Barcelona [11th April, 2017] (3 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
They will definitely score (as in awesome team move results in a goal), or we will definitely concede (as in defensive lapse/brain-fart, napping on a corner, misplaced pass).

I still think we should edge this, or it could end in a draw. I want us to preserve our proud record, and ensure we have a shot when we go to Spain in two weeks time.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I hate the way we defend with this two banks of four. I think we get drawn out of shape a lot easier nowadays. The RM and LM don't have a good understanding with the RB and LB on who to mark, when to double etc. Sometimes Alves is in midfield and Cuadrado is at RB ffs. Then the two CMs shift too much laterally sometimes. I much prefer 5 across the midfield. The extra player in the centre makes a big difference.

I don't think we defended well against Napoli and they play a similar setup with their threats on the wing and constant movement in and out of the spaces.

Atletico succeeds with this 4-4-2 defensively but their two strikers make it like a 4-6-0 as they sit right on top of the CMs so in the end it's different.

I expect us to concede a couple goals but I think we can score a couple as well.
at least 1 person has been paying attention.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
After the game Neymar and Mascherano will enter our dressing room demanding to speak to Beppe to sign for a summer transfer immediately
Mascherano to sign a 3 year contract, joining our first team immediately (as Rugani back up)

Neymar to sign a 4 year contract, but :beppe: is afraid he's tactically inept, so before joining Juve, he'll play on loan for Sassuolo, to show his worth and gain Serie-A experience.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Mascherano to sign a 3 year contract, joining our first team immediately (as Rugani back up)

Neymar to sign a 4 year contract, but :beppe: is afraid he's tactically inept, so before joining Juve, he'll play on loan for Sassuolo, to show his worth and gain Serie-A experience.
Then after his season with Sass, he wins the WC with Brazil and like all Brazilians, loses his motivation, so his Juve career is short lived and he returns to Brazilian football by 2019

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This wait felt like an eternity. Lets make this count, come out confident and hungry. We can beat them, and they've never looked more vulnerable than now.

:theflag:

Mar 4, 2007
Typical rigged game. they beat us in the final few years ago and we get to meet them few years later.and we get to beat them yaay! sweet revenge. fuck it let's lift this trophy. football is dead ever since 06 in Berlin.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I think we will combine pressing with patient approach, changing the tempo during the game. And we will definitely attack them since their defence is shit.

3:1.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
They will definitely score (as in awesome team move results in a goal), or we will definitely concede (as in defensive lapse/brain-fart, napping on a corner, misplaced pass).

I still think we should edge this, or it could end in a draw. I want us to preserve our proud record, and ensure we have a shot when we go to Spain in two weeks time.
isn't the return leg just a week later?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Another minor advantage - one extra day before our away game due to playing on Tuesday this week.

So Barca will have fatigue from playing with 10 men and traveling,
all this while having just 2 days for recovery after Malaga.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)