[CL] JUVENTUS 3-0 Atlético de Madrid [March 12th, 2019] (14 Viewers)

VOTE CAZZO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

enzo

May 14, 2012
It doesn't really matter whether Godin plays or not. We have enough attacking force and creativity to rip their defense apart, if we only would realize this and start doing so. What worries me is preventing counter-attacks through Griezmann.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't like that we are getting advantages with formations and injuries, the blow is going to be harder once we get knocked out.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Cristiano Ronaldo has sent a message to Juventus fans, encouraging them to get behind the team as Atlético come to Turin: "On Tuesday night, let's think positive – let's believe. Yes, it's possible, but we need your help to create a beautiful stadium by everyone being together. We need your help, because we're going to do our job on the pitch by trying to score goals and win the game, and we need your support."

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Cristiano Ronaldo has sent a message to Juventus fans, encouraging them to get behind the team as Atlético come to Turin: "On Tuesday night, let's think positive – let's believe. Yes, it's possible, but we need your help to create a beautiful stadium by everyone being together. We need your help, because we're going to do our job on the pitch by trying to score goals and win the game, and we need your support."
old :tdown:

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If we can get an early goal the pressure will be high on Atletico and hopefully the momentum will be all with us

I think the longer the games stays 0-0 the more nervous we will get so I think an early goal will be really important if we are going to turn it around

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
If we can get an early goal the pressure will be high on Atletico and hopefully the momentum will be all with us

I think the longer the games stays 0-0 the more nervous we will get so I think an early goal will be really important if we are going to turn it around
we have to be leading 1-0 at half-time.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

No shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)